Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Can someone save this car...........:realcrazy:

68 69 1969 Dodge charger Daytona

upload_2016-8-27_22-23-43.png

"50k in receipts" .. Sounds like a "you" problem.

No engine pics. I would guess either a /6 or 318 or a 273.?

Ah, yezzzz the ole adhesive backed performance upgrade.

Ah, yezzzz the ole adhesive backed performance upgrade.

Don't forget the pop rivets, that crap is on there good! Worth noting that this is a "Daytona" from the future, year 68691969, almost seven million years from now. To make things even more confusing, correct me if I am wrong but aren't those doors 70's?

Can't you guys read? It proudly states "440" on the hood. Only a complete idiot would make that mistake...Wait a minute.

Means nothing...at a recent show I attended, a guy had 426 Hemi calll outs on his hood but was not. With some folks it's about the stickers.

No a/c!
No really, they actually called that a Daytona Clone?

Badges we don't need no stinkin badges we have c bodies/big blocks except those cheap *** Plymouth's
:poke:

Think he would just keep $40k worth of "improvements" and pay me $2k to dispose of the rest?

wonder what old Richard really had to say about that "custom" lol

He most likely felt sorry for him and the owner waited a few days to get him to sign,,,,,my guess only

I have always hear that Richard Petty was a class act, and would be very accommodating for the fans that wanted his autograph. I'm sure he saw this, and like me was worried the guy was in danger of shooting himself...
00s0s_dystOCwDFQh_1200x900.jpg

Nice use of a walmart area rug though... Weird pedal count/shifter combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back