WPC 2023 NATIONAL MEET in NIAGARA FALLS NY - AUG 2 - 6

Ross Wooldridge

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI for all FCBO members, but especially for our Western NY and Ontario members:

The Walter P Chrysler Club is holding their 2023 National Meet in niagara Falls NY, Aug 2 - 6.

Details to follow, but from my own experience, it's always a blast.

I have given Craig @mobileparts an edict to meet me there. Let's encourage him to get rehabbed enough to do it.

Great!

They are working on the itinerary - there's always something interesting to do every day of the WPC National meets that are of local interest and significance. I know that they're going to have a special tour of the Packard Museum, and of course, the falls stuff!

We're gonna put this on the schedule for this year!

Mrs. Big John and I were married on one of the islands near the falls!

Great!

They are working on the itinerary - there's always something interesting to do every day of the WPC National meets that are of local interest and significance. I know that they're going to have a special tour of the Packard Museum, and of course, the falls stuff!
Sounds great. I have to remember to get in on this event.

I have my tickets. Another great show date. Going to be a busy July and Aug for Tux and I.

They're doing a caravan through Ontario on August 2nd from Detroit to the hotel - you could join up with them. I'm planning on joining up with them in Simcoe, ON...

With this site's strange unwillingness to play nicely with Facebook links, if the above link doesn't show up, go to FB and search Chrysler WPC Mopar Club, and scroll down to find the post - it's dated July 6th.

Hey all,

Registration closes soon - July 15th and no registrations at the door... so if you're going to go, get it done.

By the way, the worlds BEST chicken wings are just up the road from the host hotel at the Anchor Bar. I will most definitely be going, so perhaps it would be a good hang for us... they used to have live jazz there but sadly the pandemic put an end to that. Maybe Thursday or Friday night?

Also, there are a couple of cruise nights in the area, if people wanted to go it might be fun. I found these for Thursday night - maybe go to a cruise in and then head to the Anchor Bar for wings. I'd be willing to drive so people could have beer - I don't drink...

1) Russel Park in Akron, NY - 15 miles from the host hotel
https://g.co/kgs/Xjb7bP

Buffalo Marriott Niagara to Russell Park

2) Car and Bike night at the Legion in Orchard Park - 18 miles from the host hotel
https://g.co/kgs/UW6qL1

Buffalo Marriott Niagara to American Legion Post 567

For more cruise nights there is a bigger list here:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Cruise+nights+in+Buffalo+NY&client=ms-android-bell-ca-rvc3&hl=en&lr=lang_en&submit=

I am also looking into some jazz clubs - hopefully to sit in etc. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Last edited:
In the parking lot tonight:

FB_IMG_1691029678364.jpg

FB_IMG_1691029666548.jpg

FB_IMG_1691029658133.jpg

Back