WPC Mopar swap meet Feb.10th ‘19

Used tah be when they were still in MaComb C.C. Then they moved again. If they try to move any further east now they'll be in the river. Hour and ah half one way from Chelsea, mumble mumble. I could go to Mopars at Red Barn in July and an hour and find more stuff. WPC keeps shootin' themselves in the foot. They won't be happy 'til they have that winter show in some members basement on the north side IMHO. Anybody 'sidez me remember when that show waz at the Chrysler Tech. Center just south of 96 and just east off Middlebelt? Jer

Used tah be when they were still in MaComb C.C. Then they moved again. If they try to move any further east now they'll be in the river. Hour and ah half one way from Chelsea, mumble mumble. I could go to Mopars at Red Barn in July and an hour and find more stuff. WPC keeps shootin' themselves in the foot. They won't be happy 'til they have that winter show in some members basement on the north side IMHO. Anybody 'sidez me remember when that show waz at the Chrysler Tech. Center just south of 96 and just east off Middlebelt? Jer
It’s back at the college Jer, the Gibraltar trade center closed last year.
@BIGBARNEYCARS

Matt, what is the status of the new Chrysler Museum???

WPC used to put on the Sept. Show and Swap at the Chrysler Centerline complex AND the winter swap...
2 different shows, both always worth going to IMO.
I always find stuff I need!
:thumbsup:

Sorry but museum is gone.Now maserati n Alfa Romaro HQ.The cars are stored in a warehouse again n they display a few in the tech center.I'm here now,work afternoons in the Rapid prototype/ model shop.

Didn't here about it,is that where all those cars are now?? Was told Chrysler still owns around 100.

This weekend!:thumbsup:

Back