Wrong broadcast sheet

In AFury

Reaction score
I found a, (NOT FOR MY VIP) broadcast sheet in my 66 VIP on the back of the upper rear seat. However, it doesn't match the VIN on the car, which I know this isn't unheard of. Am I able to obtain a copy of my actual broadcast sheet? My VIP was assembled at the Hamtramck, MI plant. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Since it’s a 66, you may be able to get a micro fiche copy of the IBM card from Chrysler historical. The IBM card has a lot of the same information found on the broadcast sheet but omits some detail.

Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated. I'll check with Chrysler historical.

So, if anyone out there is looking for a 66 VIP broadcast sheet for VIN PS43E62163003... I have it.

Might check under the seat springs of the other seats to see if there might be another copy of the correct VIN sheet there, for good measure.

If you do get a copy of the IBM card, the ink on it might be faded a bit or the copy quality might depend upon who was running the copier that day. Might get a hi-megapixel digital camera and shoot a picture of it, which might bring out the detaila a bit better, then possibly enhance them some with a software package? I did that on some old writings in a very old family Bible and it worked much better than suspected.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Yes CBODY67, I checked all the seats, under carpets and this was the only one I found. For the heck of it, I'll check on top of the glove box as well. Thanks for the heads up on enhancing it if needed. I'll see what I get from Chrysler historical.

Thanks for the info shooter65. Greatly appreciated! I'll give this a whirl also.

Might check under the seat springs of the other seats to see if there might be another copy of the correct VIN sheet there, for good measure.

If you do get a copy of the IBM card, the ink on it might be faded a bit or the copy quality might depend upon who was running the copier that day. Might get a hi-megapixel digital camera and shoot a picture of it, which might bring out the detaila a bit better, then possibly enhance them some with a software package? I did that on some old writings in a very old family Bible and it worked much better than suspected.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67
I found the BC for my 66 T&C taped to the right front door behind the trim panel; found it when I repaired a broken power window.
Mark

I actually have the passenger rear door panel off and working on finding a window regulator. There's not one taped to that panel. I'll have to check the others at some point.

Back