1965 300 4 Speed Hardtop

Looking to buy a 300 4 speed car, open to pretty well any 4 speed but due to my height I need a Coupe

Just be patient. Those cars are out there. If you want a Chrysler, yer pretty much looking at a '63 to '65 model. I know of no '66 or later model Chryslers with a four-speed. However, you might stumble on a three-speed that would be pretty easy to convert. . .

Sorry, my mistake
There was a ragtop 65 300 letter car on kiji last summer. 440 4 spd. Maybe you saw it. Fairly pricey if I recall. I dont think it sold.
I am pretty sure 4 spd was available in 67 and 68 chrysler 300. They skipped 66 for some reason.

I was at the My Mopar site looking at dealer brochures. The 67 and 68 brochures list a 4 spd as a option.
That's all I know

I was at the My Mopar site looking at dealer brochures. The 67 and 68 brochures list a 4 spd as a option.
That's all I know

Yes. I see now from the options list for '67 that the '67 was supposed to be available with a 4-speed. On the '68 options list I found, it only mentions TorqueFlite transmissions. If there are some '67s and '68s out there with four-speeds, I'd love to see them - maybe even buy one. . .

Thanks guys and yes I know I gotta look for a 65 Chrysler with the 4 speed but it’s hard to find theM

I suggest you go over to the Chrysler 300 Club, Intl site and run a Want-Ad for a '65 300-L with a four speed. You don't hafta be a member of the club. There are several guys in that club with cars like the one you want. And remember: Everything is for sale. . . You just gotta make the right offer. Here is their web site link: CHRYSLER 300 CLUB INTERNATIONAL, INC.

Hey... You were gonna let me use it during your cruises, Peter.
shruggy.gif
shruggy.gif
What can I say?

I suggest you go over to the Chrysler 300 Club, Intl site and run a Want-Ad for a '65 300-L with a four speed. You don't hafta be a member of the club. There are several guys in that club with cars like the one you want. And remember: Everything is for sale. . . You just gotta make the right offer. Here is their web site link: CHRYSLER 300 CLUB INTERNATIONAL, INC.

Been watching a bunch of those "Barn Find Hunter" youtube vids and your statement made me think of one episode where he bought a super rare one owner mustang? People had been trying to buy it for 25 years but EVERYONE wanted a low ball him, he decided to offer the guy a fair current market value for the car and he sold it right away....so just FYI.

I think we all would be amazed at what is in sheds and out behind sheds. Hidden from view.
I dont mean mopar specifically but vehicles in general.
Most of the good stuff I have was found when I was looking for something else.
And the no bullshit approach pays off all the time.
So keep your eyes open. And you just never know.

Been watching a bunch of those "Barn Find Hunter" youtube vids and your statement made me think of one episode where he bought a super rare one owner mustang? People had been trying to buy it for 25 years but EVERYONE wanted a low ball him, he decided to offer the guy a fair current market value for the car and he sold it right away....so just FYI.
I’m not looking for a massive deal I just want a fair price, and to see a smile that young people like me love the old school cars

I have an add up on the site we will see

I have an add up on the site we will see

BTW. . . The Chrysler 300 Club, Intl is a great group to hook up with. Since 2014, my wife and I have attended many of their meets. We have made some great friends and have also gained a lot of help and support from the very knowledgeable members there. Take a few minutes and look at the pictures and videos of their past events. There is a Fall Meet coming up in 2020 in Michigan that may be of interest to you.

Back