WANTED WTB '74-'77 Fury coupe (or Monaco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minneapolis Bill

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi!
Looking for a Fury/Gran Fury coupe, mid-70's, either the C- or B-body-based units, for a project I have in mind. Monaco Coupe would work as well. Driver-quality would be best, but I'm not made out of money, so a 100-point car is going to be out of my price range. Looking primarily in the Midwest, but the right car will catch my eye no matter the location.
Heavy rust = no go. Would prefer a runner, but beggars can't be choosers, and again if the car is right that makes all the difference. Hit me up if you hear of anything.
Thanks!
Bill in Minneapolis
FuryComp.jpg

There was a good one in mlps last year or the year before. Brown 74 fury coupe. They only show up once every few years around here.

I see you have good taste. I too have been on the search for a Royal Monaco or Gran Fury formal coupe. In the 5 years I've been seriously looking maybe known of four in or round Minnesota.
I still somewhat regret not bring home that brown '74 Dodge. But I couldn't afford to buy the car and then replace the slipping transmission back in 2016. And I've been searching for another ever since.

I see you have good taste. I too have been on the search for a Royal Monaco or Gran Fury formal coupe. In the 5 years I've been seriously looking maybe known of four in or round Minnesota.
I still somewhat regret not bring home that brown '74 Dodge. But I couldn't afford to buy the car and then replace the slipping transmission back in 2016. And I've been searching for another ever since.
In the pic I posted you can see the dark blue one I almost snagged recently, in Iowa. Day before I was going to go see it, the seller said his dad wanted it. :/

In the pic I posted you can see the dark blue one I almost snagged recently, in Iowa. Day before I was going to go see it, the seller said his dad wanted it. :/
Yeah I was watching that one too. It was on it's third listing in the last year. A couple of things worried me though. I am looking more for a Royal Monaco coupe.
The one I really want is still listed in the Cincinnati Ohio area.

Yeah I was watching that one too. It was on it's third listing in the last year. A couple of things worried me though. I am looking more for a Royal Monaco coupe.
The one I really want is still listed in the Cincinnati Ohio area.
Nice. I must have missed that one. Feel free to share if you're so inclined. it's driving me nuts, there's Cordobas everywhere, but I much prefer the body lines of the Fury for those years. Cordobas look kinda fat to me. Anyways, may settle for a Magnum, but not yet.

How about this one for $800, 1977 Plymouth Fury - Colorado Springs, Colorado
FB Description

Runs pretty good for a 77 has the 360 in it with a nice edelbrock air filter needs a lot of work cosmetic mostly, runs and drives has power steering has a few good rust spots will take trades will NOT take payments clean CO title. Will not hold really just want it out of my garage

169565802_3863954997013960_2272329545842402709_n.jpg
170113569_3863954990347294_4860025260870773878_n.jpg

How about this one for $800, 1977 Plymouth Fury - Colorado Springs, Colorado
FB Description

Runs pretty good for a 77 has the 360 in it with a nice edelbrock air filter needs a lot of work cosmetic mostly, runs and drives has power steering has a few good rust spots will take trades will NOT take payments clean CO title. Will not hold really just want it out of my garage

View attachment 451703 View attachment 451704
Holy cow! Uh, yeah, just emailed that guy. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back