SOLD WTB 74 Monaco Small Block Radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason99

Reaction score
Contact seller
Want to buy a used radiator for my 74 Monaco 360cid. The one I have is shot and there isn't anything available today on the aftermarket as far as I can find. Looking to see if anyone has a used one they are selling or knows where I might source a used one.

That has the big block inlet and outlet configuration. I suppose I could just go that route and use flexible hose on the top port in lieu of the molded stock piece?

I think the molded one will work as both the big block and small block ones are centered on the engine at the top.

This is the one I pulled which I believe is the original. The Spectra catalog for CU506 shows both ports on the passenger side.

IMG-0486.JPG

Okay yes, you can still get the top hose for the spectra radiator and it will fit your small block as the thermostat housing is the same for both big block and small block.

I think the placement of the A/C unit is going to be a confounding factor in this plan.

Ah I didnt think of that, whats your top tank like on your radiator? It might be able to be changed over by a shop.

Top tank is OK as far as I can tell.

I think I’ll do some fiddling tomorrow though to see if there is a way around the compressor. My guess is no and they did different ports from the factory for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back