For Sale WTB: Chrysler 300 OR Newport 1965 (only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevilx

Reaction score
Contact seller
In California , but willing to travel...

Looking to buy a 1965 Chrysler 300 or Newport. My plans for this project would be to fully restore it to stock/factory condition.

Am specifically looking for a light blue or sea green (stock) colored 65, with a matching color interior + bench seat. If you have a 65 or 66 that's different, feel free to still contact me, just consider a price range that will allow me to make this project possible.

thanks

Last edited:
I have two 1965 Chrysler 300Ls that could be up for sale since I will probably not be able to restore them given other priorities. Unfortunately, though, one is a spanish red one with a matching red leather interior and the other is a pink silver exterior with a red leather interior, so they don't match your desired color choices. Both are totally rust free though and both run and yard drive but both need total restorations to be show quality or some restoration to be good drivers. And neither of them has high miles either. And I too am in California. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I have two 1965 Chrysler 300Ls that could be up for sale since I will probably not be able to restore them given other priorities. Unfortunately, though, one is a spanish red one with a matching red leather interior and the other is a pink silver exterior with a red leather interior, so they don't match your desired color choices. Both are totally rust free though and both run and yard drive but both need total restorations to be show quality or some restoration to be good drivers. And neither of them have high miles on them either. And I too am in California. PM me if interested.

Sure I'll take a look. Can you send some pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back