X-Men: Days of Future Past

ceebuddy

Reaction score
I went to the movies to see "X-Men: Days of Future Past" the other day. While I cannot recommend it, part of it is set in 1973 and there are glimpses of several Fuselage C-bodies in it. Although only seconds or even only split-seconds, it was cool to see. I gess whoever was responsible for the props and vehicles in this production was a Mopar man.

Fair enough!

I am still new to the forum, so I wasn't aware of a thread already there. I did a brief search before my posting but entered "X-Men" (with a hyphen) and no results came up. Yet I should have known the topic was long on the forum's radar... :)

I saw the ad on TV and had to see the Movie after spotting the 73 Polara tail lights. Along with the police scene of a 1972 Fury, 1972 and 1973 Polaras and a 1970 Monaco police car there was a 1973 or 73 Chrysler four door in there also.....

When Wolverine leaves the Manhattan appartment, there is a white or beige 1970 Chrysler 300 rear to be seen parked on the street. When the Professor, Hank McCoy and Wolverine arrive at Peter Maximoff's place, they do that in a dark blue 1973 Chrylser. Or so I guess, these were very, very short appearences. An ideal opportunity to put one's Fuselage spotting abilites to the test.

I was also trying to figure out the move besides my looking for cars............and my son wouldn't give up the pop corn

Back