Xnr

Status
Not open for further replies.
You assume I purchased it myself, I didn't...it was a gift. I like it because it is unusual looking....and makes excellent coffee. I am a hyper coffee drinker. I love the smell of gevalia wafting throughout the house.

Gift. OK. You're forgiven. :D

22751_4_600.jpeg

Last edited:
I also love the smell of genitalia wafting throughout the house, whatever that means. :)

Genitalia....Gevalia, now that you mention it, it does sound kind of similar, good one. pat yourself on the back.

Barney2.jpg

Gift. OK. You're forgiven. :D

22751_4_600.jpeg
Now this is a hard one. Let me guess....a post-modern, bauhaus rendition of the memphis style...oh, and with a tidbit of deconstructivism thrown in for good measure? Yes? Is this your coffee machine then?

So... this thread is now about a Martian with a big dick ******* someone in the ear... Do I understand that correctly?

I kinda like the car... but now I don't know why or if I should admit that in public.

So... this thread is now about a Martian with a big dick ******* someone in the ear... Do I understand that correctly?

I kinda like the car... but now I don't know why or if I should admit that in public.

C'mon John, thats what happens here .......never seen anything like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back