Year/Make/Model possibly Engine survey roll call

shooter65

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else would be interested but I'd like to see a roll call survey by year/make/model/engine. Can anyone create a survey thread like the wheel/tire vote thread or is that a moderator only feature?

IMG_3199.JPG
1969 Plymouth sport fury convertible 383

All of my info is in my sig. You can make a poll. It is under "Upload a Photo" in the thread creation page.

I have the one I want. :)
- 1971 Newport Custom 2-door HT...383/Auto

If I had to pick another...maybe a car my buddy used to own. 1967 Monaco 500 2-dr HT...383/4-Speed. It needed some TLC, but was a cool car to cruise in.

Otherwise maybe a '65 300, a '69-'71 300 or even a '70 300H.

If those two guys above are showoffs, please keep the showoffs coming! That is the best looking 69 Sport Fury I have seen yet in terms of colors and probably condition s well (but maybe Trev could change my mind if I could see the whole enchilada of his 69 that "followed him home"!). :poke:

I don't know if anyone else would be interested but I'd like to see a roll call survey by year/make/model/engine. Can anyone create a survey thread like the wheel/tire vote thread or is that a moderator only feature?
The problem is way too many options for a poll.

Alan

letgoimg1485778528462-jpg.114944

Good gawd, please tell me that you and the Mercury were crashing some kind of "tuner" night, and not that this was an actual random all-makes show.

OK, in the spirit that I should at least answer the questions if I'm going to be a smartass...

'61 Imperial LeBaron
'69 Imperial 4drhtp (2)
'70 Sport Fury 4drhtp (318, CA survivor)
'72 Monaco 2drhtp (burned out hulk)
'73 Polara Sundance (Highland Park Hot-Rod)
'76 Royal Monaco Brougham (Drove to work this morning)

Many other Mopars, but the above are within the scope of what this site centers upon.

letgoimg1485778528462-jpg.114944

Good gawd, please tell me that you and the Mercury were crashing some kind of "tuner" night, and not that this was an actual random all-makes show.

Haha, a little bit of both. These local meet usually has mostly tuners, and sometimes others. That night, the 59 Mercury and a 65 Ranchero showed up, as well as mine. Gotta mix it up! I even trolled some of the "drifter" cars when I went up asked why they had their steering wheels taken off and sitting on the roof of the car as if they were a their deterrent. They looked a me like I was crazy!

Haha, a little bit of both. These local meet usually has mostly tuners, and sometimes others. That night, the 59 Mercury and a 65 Ranchero showed up, as well as mine. Gotta mix it up! I even trolled some of the "drifter" cars when I went up asked why they had their steering wheels taken off and sitting on the roof of the car as if they were a their deterrent. They looked a me like I was crazy!
OK... Why did they have the steering wheels off?

Back