You don't see one of these every day!

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok so watcha think about this one....i love it!

1968 DODGE POLARA RAT ROD | classic cars | Hamilton | Kijiji

1968 Dodge polara fast top, only made in 67 and 68, flat black with black interior, custom pinstipping, indestructible 225 slant six leaning tower of power pushed by a 904 trans and 8 3/4 diff, manual steering and brakes, car was professionally lowered, weld racing draglite rims with mickey thompson sportsman front runners and cooper cobra 275/60/15 rears, car runs and drives great, awesome on fuel and turns heads everywhere, currently insured with hagerty, also comes with a 1968 dodge monaco with a v8 k member parts car, if interested please call or text 905 928 6659, NO LOWBALLERS OR DEALERS

IMG_5457.jpg
IMG_5458.jpg
IMG_5459.jpg
IMG_5460.jpg
IMG_5461.jpg

No Dealers guess I'm out :(

That is really neat! It is so wrong but so rightly cool. The car has a nice stance. I love that body style as much as my 69 Fury. The yellow cuda looks so common sitting next to it! Thanks for posting this.

Gomer Pyle. ...surprise surprise surprise.
The wrapper would never suggest a Slant six. Growing up I used to see a bunch of C body sixes. Never ever these days

So what makes this a rat rod? I don't think he understands the concept at all. Just because he's too cheap to make it shiny does not qualify it as a rat rod.

Ok so watcha think about this one....i love it!

1968 DODGE POLARA RAT ROD | classic cars | Hamilton | Kijiji

1968 Dodge polara fast top, only made in 67 and 68, flat black with black interior, custom pinstipping, indestructible 225 slant six leaning tower of power pushed by a 904 trans and 8 3/4 diff, manual steering and brakes, car was professionally lowered, weld racing draglite rims with mickey thompson sportsman front runners and cooper cobra 275/60/15 rears, car runs and drives great, awesome on fuel and turns heads everywhere, currently insured with hagerty, also comes with a 1968 dodge monaco with a v8 k member parts car, if interested please call or text 905 928 6659, NO LOWBALLERS OR DEALERS

View attachment 97596 View attachment 97597 View attachment 97598 View attachment 97599 View attachment 97600

No Dealers guess I'm out :(

No A/C . . . and No Power Vents. . .

I like it, can't knock a strong straight 6 for cruising around town. For those who want to get more use out of those fat rear wheels, turbo or maybe a bottle ...
:rofl:

I dig it. Then again, I'm biased since my '68 300 is currently the same color while I'm fixing up the body rot. No way could I handle the slowness of the /6 though. Had one in a little 64 Dart and it was barely tolerable.

had a 6 in my first car...65 signet 2 door...car didn't do well with me then...rip...got me home in the end

I like it and 70BBD's idea of the turbo, I don't think 300hp would be to hard to make.

I want a /6 car, especially one with a manual trans. I think they are cool. My comment about the price was not to be taken as a negative comment, but for me a reality - people aren't going to pay almost ten grand for one in a C Body

I want a /6 car, especially one with a manual trans. I think they are cool. My comment about the price was not to be taken as a negative comment, but for me a reality - people aren't going to pay almost ten grand for one in a C Body

$9500 CDN so damn near free for you Yanks.....:)

Back