For Sale You're going to love this

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Unf....ing believable. Both a C body and a moron. Not even movable much less anything else.
1972 Chrysler New Yorker - Lift kit not finished - $1500

1972 Chrysler New Yorker - Lift kit not finished
Attempted to have a truck lift put on the car, the shop working on the vehicle closed and I haven't sent it to another shop. The lift needs to be finished or cut off and restored to normal. Because the lift hasn't been finished, the front tires can't be put on right now. Will need a tune-up, hasn't been driven for 6 years. Prior to lift kit installation the vehicle drove fine.
*440 engine
* 26 inch rims can be included for $3,000
01111_chloMHueNp3_600x450.jpg
01515_atr1ScmNnFx_600x450.jpg
01212_17ZfQtfSF1h_600x450.jpg
00F0F_jBiUjd2fT6a_600x450.jpg

Steering wheel is cracked...
00606_lRe6KerFoXk_1200x900.jpg

Not much left to save here.

Parts car or AEB 440 swap.
Nice options tho, power locks, pw etc..

Bring it to my shop, man, I'll finish it.
(Removes lift kit, restores to drivable condition, runs over owner when arrives to pick up)

Those whacko left coasters. So what else do you want, he's right next to Oakland. He probably has whistle tips on it? HA So glad I'm gone!

Those whacko left coasters. So what else do you want, he's right next to Oakland. He probably has whistle tips on it? HA So glad I'm gone!

Wait, back in the day, couldn't you buy these little whistles that you stuffed up people's tailpipes and it was funny because it was humiliating for them to have their cars making that noise? Now people PAY for that on their own vehicles?
Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back