Yup...it's happening

No sweetie...that's what whiskey is for...especially when you are looking to hook up with someone at the local bar.
When that brown jug option started taking 'til the 2nd day to feel like folkz again I started lookin' fer ah less head hurtin' option. 50+ YEARZ AND COUNTIN' AND STILL LOOKIN', lol. How yeah doin' Girl? Miss yeah 'round here, stay well. Jer

When that brown jug option started taking 'til the 2nd day to feel like folkz again I started lookin' fer ah less head hurtin' option. 50+ YEARZ AND COUNTIN' AND STILL LOOKIN', lol. How yeah doin' Girl? Miss yeah 'round here, stay well. Jer
Doin fine. I'll come around every once and a while just to make sure you guys are still being rowdy. Miss ya too Jer. Every time I sign in, it feels different...doesn't feel the same. Guess with time, everything changes.

Doin fine. I'll come around every once and a while just to make sure you guys are still being rowdy. Miss ya too Jer. Every time I sign in, it feels different...doesn't feel the same. Guess with time, everything changes.
So sign in more often, that'll fix that foshow. We'z still the same ole' rowdy bunch Girl, jes more of us, lol

Your engine sound is pure American Muscle! We need pictures, lots and lots of pictures.
:lol:

Start early though. The closer to closing time, the better they look.
upload_2017-3-29_19-49-5.png

Back