WANTED Z bar bracket

Not open for further replies.
Here you go, ask and it appears. These are up for grabs. What car are you working on?


Last edited:
1966 fury. The bracket that goes on the frame
Well, they don't make one. You have to torch it off an existing manual shift c-body or fab your own by Googling and trying to find a pic of it. They are out there.
Thanks for the help! If you have a picture of the bracket that would be great, thanks again
A cbody zbar has very short arms on it, only a couple of inches. the tube measures about 10.5 in wide, maybe more, certainly a lot longer than a b-body unit.
Not open for further replies.