Lower ball joints

wiggilez

Reaction score
My 66 polara need lower ball joints to pass an inspection. I saw someone recommend these in some older posts. But want to ask if anyone has actually bought these and if so how was the they fit.

The only moog one's I could find were almost 300$ a piece, I don't really want to spend 600$ on lower ball joint.

I recently bought and installed lower ball joints on my 66 Fury. Contact @mobileparts. Craig will fix you up and the price will be great. He's a great guy to deal with and knows what he's talking about. Lindsay

Because of these guys’ —- FuryGT and ‘66 Fury I —- alerts —-
They brought me to you….

I actually have one set of MOOG LOWER Ball Joints —- nowhere near that rapist price !!! ( Ouch ) , but

I also have ones made in California, that are $ 99 each….

I would steer clear of the ones made with egg rolls —- people have had strength issues on them ( they bend under force ) …..

P.M. me , as per forum rules , if interested…..

Yours, Craig ……

My 66 polara need lower ball joints to pass an inspection. I saw someone recommend these in some older posts. But want to ask if anyone has actually bought these and if so how was the they fit.

I wouldn't buy them without consulting with them first. If they're absolute about standing behind them then that would be encouraging.
I'm renovating and driving a dozen old cars and completely understand not using premium top dollar parts all the time.
I do occasionally, but rarely, get a new part that is short on metal or fit and not up to par for my use. They go back to the place from what they come.

I went with the P-S-T kit for my first go around with my '66 Polara, getting close to a decade ago. They are still holding up as they should. I have got two or three sets of Moogs from Craig since then, and scored a deal on one Rare Parts piece. They are the ones to go with if possible.

Back