For Sale ’69 NYer 2 door in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
New tires , new carburetor, and transmission overhaul, tune up.
the guy was from Posnan.
I spoke also with your buddy here in Calgary he is the guy that ships all the time cars over to Poland right.

That`s a $ 6000 to $ 8000 car, how much is he asking for it now?
I doubt there is much room to make money on it if he just bought it recently.
Marty
Hmmm. Let's split the difference and say 7000. I'll take 2-3 at that price, maybe a 4th if there are no duplicate colors. Oh, just make it 5, I'll sell the one I like least.

That the 71 300 I'm going to restore,
My 69 NY and my 70 Fury wagon in storage now.
cheers
Tobias

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I would pay up to 8,000 bucks for that car its really nice and love the color combo. There is nothing like driving a 69 to 73 Chrysler C Body. I like them better then Cadillacs and Lincolns of that era. I still could shoot myself for selling my 73 Imperial coupe . It is much better car than this Lincoln Mark III better riding much more comfortable much better performance. My Imperial was rated at 210 HP and my Lincoln was rated at 365 HP so I do not know were Chrysler came up with there numbers possible pulling them out of a hat? This was one of favorites of course built with Chrysler parts this car was much faster than my 69 Cougar 390 rated at 320 HP. My first and only experience with AMC and I was pretty impressed

DSCN0004.JPG

PTDC0002.JPG

DSCN0164.JPG

That new yorker is allready sold to a guy from the Netherlands but the car stays in Canada.
He,s making a long trip and maybe sells it after......

Those 73 Imperials are hard to beat as luxury cars. Way better than the competition in that era. Incredibly smooth, quiet and a feel that can not be duplicated again by any modern luxury car.

100_6098 - Copy (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back