Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_3817.PNG
IMG_3814.JPG
IMG_3816.JPG
IMG_3816.JPG
I saw this car and thought I would post it here. I have never seen one of these before!

IMG_3815.JPG

Al Greenwood is a well known Mopar collector in Alberta. He has many unusual cars. Facebook is best way to contact him.

I wouldn't doubt if Will is headed over there with a trailer right now.

Spoke with Al, Will he says it sold to a Dealer in Ontario. I suspect its going overseas or a likely flipper. Too bad it went so quick. Al will let me know if anything goes sideways.

There is a special place in Hell for people that refuse to post anything more than a screen grab.

That's Bookface for ya. It's terrible to try and grab pictures and text and because it has no contact methods other than its own internal system you have no way to speak to the seller. Craiglist doesn't get used up here. 90% of everything for sale is on Kijiji or BookFace.

That's Bookface for ya. It's terrible to try and grab pictures and text and because it has no contact methods other than its own internal system you have no way to speak to the seller. Craiglist doesn't get used up here. 90% of everything for sale is on Kijiji or BookFace.
I DGaS. If it's not worth the effort to do it, then the car is not worth it to begin with.
What number do I DIAL to complain? :rolleyes:

Never ment too raise s--t just thought it was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back