For Sale 1965/66 Dodge 880, Polara, Monaco A/C Tinted Glass and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

max426

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2DR Hardtop .Complete set of glass, the door glass is still in the doors, would need time to remove. I probably need a day just to get them out of shed.
Also have NOS left quarter panel( not cheap).
Have a bunch of other parts from 65 Monaco.
Just ask for what you may need. Some things listed in other ads.
I need space and would like to see these parts back in service.
I am about an hour east of Carlisle. Open to reasonable offers or possible trade for?
Thanks, Jim

I should have noted will not ship any of these large items.

Last edited:
Price on the quarter panel, price and condition of windshield, and any gauge pods with a clock or rear wimdow defogger switch?

Are the locks in the doors and do you have the ignition switch to match? And hopefully a key. also do you have a trunk finish panel?

Price on the quarter panel, price and condition of windshield, and any gauge pods with a clock or rear wimdow defogger switch?

replied by pm

Are the locks in the doors and do you have the ignition switch to match? And hopefully a key. also do you have a trunk finish panel?

The locks are in the doors, I do not have an ignition switch. Never got any keys with this car. I do have the Monaco finish panel. Its like all the other 50 year old ones. I will get a pic in the next day or two.

Would u have drivers door glass 1965 2 door hardtop polara tinted & wiper motor thanks

I don't have gear drive. will dig around shed and let you know.

Would u have drivers door glass 1965 2 door hardtop polara tinted & wiper motor thanks

I do have this glass, will need to remove from doors.

What would u what for driver door glass, if you are willing to ship to 90805 thank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back