For Sale 1965 NY'er Wagon -- w/ 4 speed conversion... $8500 (Kansas City)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megawattkid

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not Mine, but dangerously close and a very cool wagon even if it's not a Fusey.

1965 Chrysler New Yorker 9 passenger wagon 4 speed manual RARE

This is a project car.

Very Good Original Condition. Bucket Seats, Console, PS, PB, PL, PW, Front & Rear A/C, reversible spotlights/rear view mirrors. Glass and Trim Very Good. Chrome 300 Series Grille. Sure-Grip Rear, 11" Brakes front and rear. Fenton Aluminum Wheels. Car was converted to a 4 speed manual at the dealership. This car is offered with rebuilt 440 engine and partial transmission. Car was last licensed in 1976. Wagons are Hot and this is a Cool Rare Car that would be One of a Kind car. Only 1670 made.

Plenty of parts included.

Bring cash and a trailer.
Bring cash and a trailer.

00909_fZibFhZ7eKa_600x450.jpg

00o0o_gkfWi3xsicL_600x450.jpg
01010_bMzYTl2IGzC_600x450.jpg

00c0c_ftYgJHRYWIc_600x450.jpg

00x0x_hrUrw34hQbH_600x450.jpg
00d0d_2Sy0G1fExpx_600x450.jpg

00G0G_8sDeoWNBtzo_600x450.jpg

I tried to get this car 2 years ago but it sold quickly, if I remember the story correctly it came out of a storage unit and had a 426 hemi in it that was removed.

A hemi 4 spd New Yorker wagon???
The ultimate family car...lol

"Dad? Can I take the wagon tonite? I have A date"....wanna go street racing and get laid in the New Yorker. Now that's a utility vehicle!!

I tried to get this car 2 years ago but it sold quickly, if I remember the story correctly it came out of a storage unit and had a 426 hemi in it that was removed.

It was for sale at carsonline.com for 10K in the first months
When the price was reduced to 5K it sold in a few days.
Think it was from a dragracing team....

She’s been around the block a few times, this is probably the third or fourth time I’ve seen for sale. I can’t imagine why someone would want to keep turning this car over.. even though it was conversion, all the hard stuffs already been done. Put a big block in it and hit the streets!! Hopefully it turns up here again with the new owner and some good news.

I followed that car for years. I'd love to put a 4-speed in my 66 2dr ht, but would it would be sort of sacreligeous in an New Yorker?

We looked at it soon after it first appeared. Very nice car but was missing most parts from conversion. Owner at the time was a nice fellow though.

Maybe it'll be put back on the road soon. The setup was done professionally by a local to it when new dealership just a year after it was born. Hauled race cars for a race team is what the story is said to have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back