Status
Not open for further replies.

blue88

Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 New Yorker 2 Dr Hardtop Front Windshield/Door Glass/Back Glass
1967 Town and Country Front Windshield Glass
1967 Town and Country Side rear wagon only window glass with seals
1968 New Yorker 4DR Sedan and 4DR Hardtop Front Windshield Glass/Door Glass (I have glass from both styles of 4DR)

Pick up only. Message me and I can give you a number to contact me.

Last edited:
1966 New Yorker 2 Dr Sedan Front/Rear Glass
1967 Town and Country Front Glass
1968 New Yorker 4DR Sedan and 4DR Hardtop Front Glass

Pick up only. Message me and I can give you a number to contact me.

I don't think that they made a '66 New Yorker 2-door sedan, only a 2-door hardtop.
The 67 T & C windshield will fit all 65-68 C Body wagons and 2 and 4 door sedans
If the 68 New Yorker 4 door sedan front glass is a windshield it is the same as the T & C windshield above
If the 68 4 door hardtop front glass is a windshield it will fit all 65-68 2 and 4 door hardtops and convertibles but not fast tops.

Suggest you clarify what the 66 New Yorker body style was and clarify that you mean windshield and back glass when you say front/rear glass to make sure that you are not talking about door glass. Thanks for posting these - someone will need these.

Only 66 2 door HTs-no sedans. In 65-68 Mopar used 7 basic roofs across Chrysler, Plymouth, and Dodge. With the 67 the 2 door Chrysler top was different than other years So you will see a 66 300 2 door top on a Sport Fury, similar for wagons. And many 65-68 roof on 2 and 4 door Mopars hardtops were the same. Plymouth VIP is Chrysler New Yorker etc. Hardtop front and rear glass is not the same as sedan. Has anyone seen a rear seal for a 66 Chrysler lately?

67 T/C Windshield

67 tc window 1.jpg

1966 New Yorker 2 Dr Hardtop Rear Glass
1968 New Yorker 4DR Sedan and 4DR Hardtop Front Windshield Glass/Door Glass (I have glass from both styles of 4DR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back