1966 Barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good, Bob. I'm surprised. Never thought of you as a brick man.

Last edited:
Do you prefer pure red clay or do you like a little ash thrown in for interest?

< Sent from my tablet >

Very good, Bob. I'm surprised. Never thought of you as a brick man.

I love 19th century architecture in Milwaukee and there is a lot of it there....

creambricks_fullsize_story3.jpg

blatz.jpg

That song reminds me why I hate most wedding receptions.

Matt, you would look perfect in a Nehru jacket, paisley shirt, bell bottoms pants and platforms....LOL!!!

Good one Stan! That's not the image I was going for. LOL!!!

I Agree with Commando, praving stone/ bricks have their own beauty. Just like everything else in it's own weird way.

When I was over sea, I saw Lines of those type of brick being kiled in the hot desert sun.
The guys that where making them still take pride in their work, just like the masons over there. I was talking with Mason as he was building and he was showing me their locally made bricks.
They were a little rugged around the edges, but traveling down the blowen up roads how could they not be? They company's stamps were all prefect, well from the ones I saw.

Not my link but an Idea of what I saw;
http://hotmilkforbreakfast.wordpress.com/2012/10/06/bricks-that-build-a-country/

With a 150 speedo it must be a formula S but I don't see the badges in the pix. If it waz a '65 I might have to pop the 4K but I hate the '66 grill. The '65 /6 with a 4 spd. and 3 side draft Webers just has to be done by somebody some day.

I do not know about 66 but I DO know about 67-69 that the 150 speedometer is NOT part of the Formula-S package but part of a Décor (interior) package (67) or an Instrumentation package (68/69).

Alan

you need to look around then because there are others that'll make you cry

A couple of my favorites

1960 Dodge...
8508071040_a3c2887f58_z[1].jpg

1961 Chrysler...
61-Chrysler_300G_Hardtop-DV-08-RMM-i01[1].jpg

And a personal favorite a 67 Barracuda with the single digits that fan around not upright like in 69 and some 68's.
In 67 all cars had the trip and later it became an option. This is the Décor package that also included the wood.
stracklg17[1].jpg

8508071040_a3c2887f58_z[1].jpg

61-Chrysler_300G_Hardtop-DV-08-RMM-i01[1].jpg

stracklg17[1].jpg

I'm guessing you guyz have never driven the 2nd generation fastbacks? Those puppies had blind spots that would and did hide a Semi. Nice carz but good on the 1320' only where lookin' back or to the side isn't an issue and where thow shall not change lanes

I've been driving a 67 Fastback for 20+ years and never saw it to be an issue and that is without a right hand mirror, now my Sebring convertible that is a different story.

2008-11-05_12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back