1967 Dodge Monaco 500

Diana is awesome, she's a true car gal! She has been at @sixpkrt's famous C Body shows at Volo IL with her husband Joe. Joe made the unique '67 Monaco gasser with the 354 (392?) Hemi, it was the parts car for Diane's beautiful Monaco 500 featured here with Lou. This makes three cars of people I know that have made Lou's channel, which shows with a little (or lot) of work, your car can have a moment in the spotlight.

1666493573017.png

Made in Windsor (my home town).

What is mounted (under the hood) on the passenger-side wheel cowl? I think the vacuum line for the canister is there, but there's something else there that I'm not familiar with. There's just a brief glimpse of it when they first open the hood.

Nice factory air. But no bumper guards? I do like the bucket seats, if only because they look firmer than the bench feels. The console shifter doesn't indicate / display PRNDL on the dash?

Congrats Diana for getting your Dodge filmed by Lou for his YT channel.
Diana's Monaco 500 has always been one of the favorites rides that make it to the annual gathering for the C Body Show.
:thumbsup:

Diana is awesome, she's a true car gal! She has been at @sixpkrt's famous C Body shows at Volo IL with her husband Joe. Joe made the unique '67 Monaco gasser with the 354 (392?) Hemi, it was the parts car for Diane's beautiful Monaco 500 featured here with Lou. This makes three cars of people I know that have made Lou's channel, which shows with a little (or lot) of work, your car can have a moment in the spotlight.
I always wondered the story behind that street freak. Thanks!

The one featured in the video nearly had me painting my 67 all one color. Gorgeous ride.

Back