For Sale 1967 Imperial MB $25000 CDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Another nice example of a Mobile Director.....

1967 Chrysler Imperial | classic cars | St. John's | Kijiji
IMG_6187.jpg
IMG_6188.jpg
IMG_6189.jpg
IMG_6190.jpg
IMG_6191.jpg
IMG_6196.jpg
IMG_6195.jpg
IMG_6194.jpg

Where would you expect to see it?

In an 4-door. Mobile Director is to me the ultimate executive limo. Limo as 2-door? Strange to me.

Just getting 2 people in to the back seat needs swinging the table back and forth with both front seats raised/tilted forward at one time or the other. I just imagine it to be akward due to lack of rear doors.

This also stunning example 67 Blue Imperial Crown Coupe - Mobile Director Package is a coupe too.

Are all MD coupes? Don't get me wrong, both this car and Big blue gives me the strongest need to have one, but I just don't understand why a 2-door.

In an 4-door. Mobile Director is to me the ultimate executive limo. Limo as 2-door? Strange to me.

Just getting 2 people in to the back seat needs swinging the table back and forth with both front seats raised/tilted forward at one time or the other. I just imagine it to be akward due to lack of rear doors.

This also stunning example 67 Blue Imperial Crown Coupe - Mobile Director Package is a coupe too.

Are all MD coupes? Don't get me wrong, both this car and Big blue gives me the strongest need to have one, but I just don't understand why a 2-door.

Hello, pgadler.

Of course, a 4-door hardtop body would have made more sense for the mobile office concept. But, the door support post in the opening would interfere with the seat turning around to face the rear. The big, clear door opening in the coupe allows the seat to rotate.

Glad you like Big Blue. She's been a PIA to repair. As for the market value of this model, I can't imagine they are worth more than $25K, tops, which is what the navy blue one in Texas sold for about a year ago, I think.

Hello, pgadler.

Of course, a 4-door hardtop body would have made more sense for the mobile office concept. But, the door support post in the opening would interfere with the seat turning around to face the rear. The big, clear door opening in the coupe allows the seat to rotate.

Glad you like Big Blue. She's been a PIA to repair. As for the market value of this model, I can't imagine they are worth more than $25K, tops, which is what the navy blue one in Texas sold for about a year ago, I think.

Ok, 2-door, or big front door was required, hence no 4-door MD. Thanks for clearing that out.

Although I think the front doors are all the same size between the 2 bodies.

No they're probably not, I'll take that back. It's just that even the coupe doors look so small next to the eight and a half foot long quarterpanel that it's hard to believe a front door would be any smaller on a four door.

What about the dual snorkel .........
Isn,t that strange on a imperial.....?

Iirc, in '67 you weren't getting a dual snorkel on an Imp..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back