NOT MINE 1968 300 coupe

WOW! That is a very well maintained car. Price is not that bad. Had to look at it twice. Just wish it had air, but that can be easily added.

WOW! That is a very well maintained car. Price is not that bad. Had to look at it twice. Just wish it had air, but that can be easily added.

Official Canadian car: No A/C

Beautiful car though. Price is all-in, but not crazy cakes like some of the cars we've seen lately. Especially if it's 18K miles, which certainly seems plausible.

Maybe a dealer in the US will buy it and jack the price to $50K.

Jeff

A few pictures...

1968 Chrysler 300 Engine Bay.000.jpg

Now the nit-picky stuff,
Shame they couldn't match the engine paint, plus it has GM style plug wires and maybe some HEI distributor replacement.
1968 Chrysler 300 Engine Bay.002.jpg

1968 Chrysler 300 Engine Bay.003.jpg

Why show a closeup of the emblem that didn't have the 'Desert Dust' cleaned out of it?

1968 Chrysler 300 Emblem.005.jpg

Also does having the brake lines & parking brake cable replaced not make it a 'Survivor' anymore?

That is a beauty. The price is a little high but I think it is worth it. To put one together like that would cost triple. The low mileage is a big plus.

That might be a record setter for a solid roof slab side. If not, it's got to be near the top.

Going to have to assume that they got close to the asking price for the car since it wasn't for sale all that long. The photos on the website were taken about three weeks ago.

Jeff

Too "fresh" to be "original",IMHO
Despite being allegedly a low mileage car,it appears everything was repainted or gone through.
Typical original survivors will show some age or patina. That is lost in the car.
Typical resto oversite is the blackout treatment of the rad core support and takes away from the sexy hideaway grille.
Radio antennae at the rear is incorrect.
Pie tin is an aftermerket item AND incorrect for 68 as the 350hp 440 did not get a pie tin.
Love the color combo as Silver is not a common color for 1968.
Price is high but fair as I know the cost to restore a 68 Chrysler is more than the asking price!,LOL!!
2021-07-22-0025.jpg

2021-07-22-0008.jpg

Back