For Sale 1968 Chrysler 300 Convertible-Same owner since 1970-Virginia $19,750.00 or near offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

1291chryslerguy

Reaction score
Contact seller
Same owner since 1970. Sold new at Al's Chrysler Plymouth in Arlington and never left Northern Va. Original owners manual and protect-o-plate service card still in glovebox. Always garaged. Solid as a rock undercarriage. Never factory undercoated. Was never utilized as primary vehicle for transportation. Never hit or in accident. 440, Automatic, Factory A/C-Tinted Glass, Power Windows, Skirts, Power Steering & Brakes.The following work/refurbishment took place in the last 5 years: Complete respray in factory color, top and convertible top with glass window, lift motor/cylinders, brake booster, reupholstered front seats, rechromed front and rear bumpers, transmission serviced, new tires and style steel wheels, shocks, aluminized exhaust and mufflers. Complete pickup truck full of spare parts collected over almost 25 years conveys with car. Car is garaged 20 miles West of D.C. Downsizing home and car can't follow owner to smaller residence. $19,750.00 or near offer. PM me here for contact information. . Thanks in advance

IMG_9494.JPG

IMG_9493.JPG

IMG_9501.JPG

IMG_9508.JPG

IMG_9515.JPG

IMG_9516.JPG

IMG_9517.JPG

IMG_9521.JPG

IMG_9345.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting. The car looks gorgeous. If you could post photos of the interior, that would be great. The fender tag, too. Has the master cylinder been replaced?

Wow, this is an awesome car. It makes me realize how far off my '68 300 is from being done. From the pictures you should get every penny you're asking.

Stunning. Absolutely stunning. Makes me wonder if @MOVE N UP will have 2 convertibles now? I certainly wish Mrs. SPF Required would let ma have 2. This one would do very well here in CA.

Same owner since 1970. Sold new at Al's Chrysler Plymouth in Arlington and never left Northern Va. Original owners manual and protect-o-plate service card still in glovebox. Always garaged. Solid as a rock undercarriage. Never factory undercoated. Was never utilized as primary vehicle for transportation. Never hit or in accident. 440, Automatic, Factory A/C-Tinted Glass, Power Windows, Skirts, Power Steering & Brakes.The following work/refurbishment took place in the last 5 years: Complete respray in factory color, top and convertible top with glass window, lift motor/cylinders, brake booster, reupholstered front seats, rechromed front and rear bumpers, transmission serviced, new tires and style steel wheels, shocks, aluminized exhaust and mufflers. Complete pickup truck full of spare parts collected over almost 25 years conveys with car. Car is garaged 20 miles West of D.C. Downsizing home and car can't follow owner to smaller residence. $19,750.00 or near offer. PM me here for contact information. . Thanks in advance

View attachment 637781

View attachment 637782

View attachment 637783

View attachment 637784

View attachment 637785

View attachment 637786

View attachment 637787

View attachment 637788

View attachment 637789
Console or buddy seat?

Status
Not open for further replies.