Reaction score
Contact seller
:sSig_thanks::sSig_thanks: image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

1968 Chrysler 300- 4 door hardtop.
This was a 440 car, Engine and transmission are gone. Car had an engine fire and is being parted out as a result. I will be putting a list up, but in the meantime please feel free to email me with any questions or wants. Thanks for looking!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some.... Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Blue with a white top, what a stunner that one was! If it has a fender tag under the hood would you mind posting a picture of it?

I just noticed that while the 68 Newport went to a one pc. front fender, the 300 stayed with the two pc. They did some odd things back then tgat seem costly today.

Who is that directed to? Is there a post missing?

Yeah, I guess I had quoted Stan saying " it's a 67" while he was removing his statement. Despite me quoting it, it didn't turn up on my post and his is deleted.

Don't know what happened but he followed up with an answer to my question, inadvertently or not

Whenever I post, best to wait one minute as 90% of my posts get edited after re-reading it.

Oh, I will take that under advisement.

Or you could proof read your post before hitting the reply button.

Whenever I post, best to wait one minute as 90% of my posts get edited after re-reading it.
So actually you have something like 60,000 posts on this site.

So actually you have something like 60,000 posts on this site.

At least...and remember, they took over 20000 away from him on his request.
When we had threads go missing four years ago he lost another 2000... He can talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back