1968 Chrysler New yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

newmexguy

Reaction score
Contact seller
68 New yorker / newport
lots of good metal - all doors, hood, cowl cover, trunk lid, rear bumper, and LF fender
exterior door handles, left side of grille, headlight buckets, some interior trim - a pillar covers
rear seat, front seat, more.
probably has two weeks left

100_2417.jpg

100_2420.jpg

100_2421.jpg

100_2427.jpg

100_2418.jpg

100_2428.jpg

100_2415.jpg

100_2423.jpg

100_2430.jpg

68 New yorker / newport
lots of good metal - all doors, hood, cowl cover, trunk lid, rear bumper, and LF fender
exterior door handles, left side of grille, headlight buckets, some interior trim - a pillar covers
rear seat, front seat, more.

How's it going Dave?

68 New yorker

The best got saved for last: DRY TIN!

< Sent from my tablet >

No kidding. They (the East El Paso TX u pull it yard) has pretty much crushed everything else of interest! Mostly belly button 85 up fwd's now - yawn. If that was my operation - would save any restorable two doors for resale, and the super clean four door and wagon parts cars longer than the six to ten week span of time that they give vehicles there. any complete special interest engines - BOP 455, mopar 383/440, Ford FE, 460, etc. would be pulled and sold whole instead of being vandalized and picked at by vultures. Thanks for saying hello Bob U. hope your 78 project is going well.

No kidding. They (the East El Paso TX u pull it yard) has pretty much crushed everything else of interest! Mostly belly button 85 up fwd's now - yawn. If that was my operation - would save any restorable two doors for resale, and the super clean four door and wagon parts cars longer than the six to ten week span of time that they give vehicles there. any complete special interest engines - BOP 455, mopar 383/440, Ford FE, 460, etc. would be pulled and sold whole instead of being vandalized and picked at by vultures. Thanks for saying hello Bob U. hope your 78 project is going well.

Yes sir Dave! I have the bumpers and grill already on. I have the red decals off the mirrors and door handles and all polished up (they look like NOS) and ready to go on when I replace the door panels. I already swapped all the tailights and turnsignal lenses. I'm in the process of polishing the miles of flawless chrome trim that I got from you to put on with the (next year) new vinyl top and paint. THANKS AGAIN for all the parts!

Hey guys...........I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting any rust free parts from newmexguy (Dave) from the El Paso U pick lot. He is very reasonable with prices, gets the parts quickly, and builds crates/packs your parts for damage free shipping.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

polara 71
sent you a pm - no other pre 77 mopars at this yard at this time.
the clean 79 diplomat wagon they had is crushed and the 78 cordoba is probably going next week

Hey guys, Keep checking with newmexguy (Dave), he finds rust free Mopar's all the time. That red 78 NY'er was a complete car when he found it (minus the damn wiper cam).

I am sure he'll be looking, shipping is gonna kill us but its better than nothing

I shipped a lot of parts from him including both bumpers. It was worth it.

68 New yorker / newport

Wondering if you had a cordless reciprocating saw, and how much it would be for a section of the quarter with the trunk extension intact?

Shipping would be to South Dakota, and I can send you a zip code if you need one.

100_2420.jpg

100_2420.jpg

At this stage I dont need much, Chris has my fender but you never know what people have or know about .

I don't know much about most of the sources i listed. Got them from Hemmings. A guy i know in AZ used to work for Desert Valley, at the counter, probably because of his knowledge and language skills (Eng / Span) but now does his own gig. Have not seen Desert Car Kings, guess it is probably about flippers. CTC Auto Ranch is somewhere in Texas, don't know exact area, texas is pretty big - 900 miles on I-10 to cross state from El Paso to Beaumount.
the 68 new yorker was gone yesterday when @ the yard in east El Paso, R.I.P.

All those yards at one time or another I have been in contact with over the last sixteen years or so. Murray was the only one to come through and the only one to screw up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back