NOT MINE 1968 Imperial Crown 2-door Hardtop Coupe in Ellington, CT $10,000.00

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/383324271335411/-1968-Imperial-Crown-Coupe

Seller's Description:
1968 Imperial Crown 2-door Hardtop Coupe
  • 2 owners
  • Driven 43,000 miles
  • Automatic transmission
  • Exterior color: Yellow · Interior color: White
  • Clean title
  • This vehicle has no significant damage or problems
1968 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe. Pretty rare to find in a 2 door. Just removed from long term storage collection. Completely tuned up, fuel system gone thru and runs excellent. 440 cubic inch, 727 transmission. Body is beautiful and super clean, all gaps are nice, no rust or rot issues anywhere. Frame, floors and trunk are spotless. Interior is in very good condition although seats need a cleaning. Fully loaded with power everything including trunk. Has AC and auto pilot. Will need a few small things to be road ready. Located in Connecticut. No trades have to many cars and not enough storage.

image.png.6cceb72202b7af1e46a7ca965331650a.png

That’s an absolute steal for this car!

Can somebody contact them via FB ( I don't have it ) and get email details for me please ( via DM). Going to be in that region in a few weeks and could make a trip to buy if suitable. Perhaps mention where I'm located as some folks don't like the idea of cars leaving the USA for other pastures, or dealing with non residents etc...

Thanks

some folks don't like the idea of cars leaving the USA for other pastures, or dealing with non residents etc...

Once you buy it you can do whatever you want to it. Burn it, demo derby it, put a Toyota engine in it, brine it in salt water for 3 years, or have a sledgehammer party
where your pals hammer it it the ground, etc.

The last one I actually had back in the 1970's. I stripped a 4 door 1948 Dodge car after getting it for free. It was a shell. Lots of fun but that body was made of 10 inch thick steel.
OK not that thick, however it was heavy duty and nearly impossible to get the roof down too far. Then off for scrap. There was a fair amount of alcohol and weed at that time too.
That always helped things along.

Managed to get in contact with seller, seems a deposit was taken and car being picked up this weekend...

Back