Will consider all reasonable offers

Michael 816-797-2021

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5016097724.html

00D0D_bRLSXBc0ecV_50x50c.jpg

00r0r_eG0qqnA4SVy_50x50c.jpg

00y0y_8ayODITUS6u_50x50c.jpg

00y0y_8ayODITUS6u_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
That's a keeper...hope an Imperial fan is able to get it and do the things needed to bring it up to a condition 1 or 2.

I am sure my best friend would drive it to Clearwater for ya! I would have during school break my next break is end of August! Let me know! Actually, I offered to drive it on my ad during break to where ever.

Nice car.
i have been looking for a '68 coupe or convertible, but might need to reconsider a more door.

Ok, $3,500 is a very fair price, somebody should jump on this.

I guess my home computer had a different login opps.. and also my ad was missing so I re-posted it under the other account then it came back... Just been showing the car to all the CL window shoppers. I have a 2 door 68 New Yorker that is rough i'd also like to sell it runs and drives needs valve guides and the trans leaks out of small seal on case. Oh and rust around rear window area.

Sold and to an Imp lover who understands that they made fewer sedans I'm driving it half way to meet him. So nice to have one last road trip in it.

Sold and to an Imp lover who understands that they made fewer sedans I'm driving it half way to meet him. So nice to have one last road trip in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back