1968 Mopar dual snorkel air cleaaner assembly 383&440 B&C bodie's

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjc360

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a mopar dual snorkel air cleaner assembly that I pulled off of a 1968 Plymouth road runner with a 383.
These air cleaner asemblys were used in 1968 on 383's and 440's in B and C bodie cars. This air cleaner assembly is in great shape, it does need paint. Someone tried to paint it, but they didn't do a very good job.
I know these air cleaners are hard to come by, I'm willing to part with this one for 300.00 dollars or best offer plus the ride. I'm not interested in trades. Below are some pictures of the air cleaner assembly. If interested pm me. Thanks.
DSC01912.jpgDSC01913.jpgDSC01911.jpg

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01911.jpg

I've got one for a 67 I'll sell you for $150. You could make a healthy profit.. LMK.

Last edited:
I do too but not at the prices people are asking. I'll eventuality get one through a serendipitous happenstance

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
don't lie! you've been going to spelling school, right?

We can make a fortune. I'll buy the garbage can lids and you stamp them into air cleaners, ok?

300 club wants $675 for pair of 300 J air cleaners! I know there are engineering/startup costs, etc. but GEEEZ!

I do too but not at the prices people are asking. I'll eventuality get one through a serendipitous happenstance

Posted via Topify on Android

Couple of years ago I bought one at Spring Fling in California for $5. No base he said so give me 5 bucks. I couldn't say SOLD fast enough. It now resides on my New Yorker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back