1968 Plymouth Sport Fury coming soon!

BAD69FURY

Reaction score
Hi All, we’ll some of you know that I sold Jackie Blue my 70 Newport a few months ago. I thought I could function without a C-body, boy was I wrong lol!

So I found a pretty clean 68 Plymouth Sport Fury and could not resist, so I folded and she’s on her way to me now. I’ll post more pics when she arrives. I think I’m gonna call her “Ivy”

Stay tuned!

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Looks good. Congrats!

From that camera angle, with the alloy wheels, the first pic kind of looks like an elongated GTX with a different roof.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Hi All, we’ll some of you know that I sold Jackie Blue my 70 Newport a few months ago. I thought I could function without a C-body, boy was I wrong lol!

So I found a pretty clean 68 Plymouth Sport Fury and could not resist, so I folded and she’s on her way to me now. I’ll post more pics when she arrives. I think I’m gonna call her “Ivy”

Stay tuned!

View attachment 658265

View attachment 658266

View attachment 658267

View attachment 658268

Mighty fine! My favorite wheels too!

Thanks Guys, I'm excited about this one. If any of you are selling any 69-72 disc brake spindles and its associated parts let me know please.

Stay tuned!

View attachment 658265

View attachment 658266

View attachment 658267

View attachment 658268
Gorgeous! Perfect name!

She’s finally home! Have not had a chance to drive her yet, planning on driving her to cars and coffee this weekend. In the meantime I was able to get an oil change done, top off fluids, reseal the trans pan gasket and take care of a couple small leaks around the trans while inspecting the car. Overall I’m pretty happy with the car, it’s in great shape! I was worried about her potentially being rusty. Thankfully she is solid and clean overall. There are some small rust bubbles here and there but pretty solid and the underside side of the car is clean and solid. I also went ahead and replaced all the rubber fuel lines and replaced the power steering return hose and installed a new battery.

IMG_4237.jpeg

IMG_4168.jpeg

IMG_4175.jpeg

IMG_4176.jpeg

IMG_4158.jpeg

IMG_4167.jpeg

Last edited:
Christine is happy to have a new friend to share the garage with. It’s neat having these two cars together side by side. They are the same car 10 years apart! A 58 and 68 if you look closely looks like they share the same overall dimensions, of course the 68 is slightly taller and longer but overall the proportions are close.

She’s finally home! Have not had a chance to drive her yet, planning on driving her to cars and coffee this weekend. In the meantime I was able to get an oil change done, top off fluids, reseal the trans pan gasket and take care of a couple small leaks around the trans while inspecting the car. Overall I’m pretty happy with the car, it’s in great shape! I was worried about her potentially being rusty. Thankfully she is solid and clean overall. There are some small rust bubbles here and there but pretty solid and the underside side of the car is clean and solid. I also went ahead and replaced all the rubber fuel lines and replaced the power steering return hose and installed a new battery.

View attachment 661269

View attachment 661271

View attachment 661272

View attachment 661283

View attachment 661284

View attachment 661289
Those are two gorgeous plymouths! Congrats on the new ride!

Back