NOT MINE 1969 300

Very suspicious to me. New seller. If interested I'd message him and say I'm local and when can I come see it.

I saw that as well, looks like the same pics from when it was in Morgantown PA. Might just be a lazy reseller.

I dont mind them, not my first choice but not offensive to my eye.

I messaged him and asked when and where would be a good time to come look at the Chrysler. We'll see what happens but I think I know.

it is back on ebay. I asked the seller some questions, we will see

At 14 grand I think it’s a steal. Only thing I’d change is the steering wheel, and that is easypeasy. I’d drive it, a lot.

1689690713054.png

still no reply, I would NOT be a bidder to a seller that would not have the courtesy to not answer questions.

Link goes to error page of 'we looked everywhere'.
Ebay doesn't do that for at least 3 months, sometimes longer if it has relistings.
So seems likely that ebay ID'd it as a sketchy listing, esp if it was a zero-feedback seller.

Despite over a dozen posts, the VIN has yet to be posted :confused: Here we go for records and ease of tracking: CM27K9C131520

From the ad: "(...) powered by the base 440 cid / 350hp engine (denoted by the “K” in the fifth position of the serial number) backed by the venerable Torqueflite automatic transmission. It was purchased new in Palm Springs, CA where it spent most of its life before being brought to Seattle, WA by the current owner. Per the trim tag, it is an original R6 Crimson (Red) car built with M6W black/white vinyl interior. The interior seating surfaces have been fitted with red cloth inserts for more comfortable cruising. It has been repainted once, in a slightly rosier shade of red (see photo of trunk jamb). The body is straight and the Southern California body is very solid, but there are a couple of small dents on the driver’s side-one behind the front wheelwell and a small dent outward on the quarter panel from inside the convertible top well. It has 1970-1978 15” Chrysler Road Wheels with center caps and trim rings. The tires are older 235/75/15 whitewall radials. The engine was rebuilt within the last few thousand miles and runs great, but there is an oil leak on the bottom rear of the engine that is assumed to be a faulty rear main seal. This was an original factory A/C car, but the system was removed (compressor, condenser, lines, etc) during the engine rebuild and the parts were unfortunately taken from the shop and are no longer with the car. The interior is largely original and shows well for a driver. There are some surfaces that have faded due to sun exposure, and the original dashpad plastic has become somewhat soft and sticky, and has been covered with a carpeted pad for a number of years. The car comes with a nice pair of 440HP exhaust manifolds to allow the car to be visually converted to factory dual exhaust, 375hp specification if desired. (...)"

Fender tag added for records -- @69CoronetRT @cuda hunter @david hill

s-l16003.jpg

s-l16007.jpg

s-l160013.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l16002.jpg

s-l160011.jpg

s-l160014.jpg

s-l160016.jpg

s-l16006.jpg

fender tag s-l1600.jpg

Despite over a dozen posts, the VIN has yet to be posted :confused: Here we go for records and ease of tracking: CM27K9C131520

From the ad: "(...) powered by the base 440 cid / 350hp engine (denoted by the “K” in the fifth position of the serial number) backed by the venerable Torqueflite automatic transmission. It was purchased new in Palm Springs, CA where it spent most of its life before being brought to Seattle, WA by the current owner. Per the trim tag, it is an original R6 Crimson (Red) car built with M6W black/white vinyl interior. The interior seating surfaces have been fitted with red cloth inserts for more comfortable cruising. It has been repainted once, in a slightly rosier shade of red (see photo of trunk jamb). The body is straight and the Southern California body is very solid, but there are a couple of small dents on the driver’s side-one behind the front wheelwell and a small dent outward on the quarter panel from inside the convertible top well. It has 1970-1978 15” Chrysler Road Wheels with center caps and trim rings. The tires are older 235/75/15 whitewall radials. The engine was rebuilt within the last few thousand miles and runs great, but there is an oil leak on the bottom rear of the engine that is assumed to be a faulty rear main seal. This was an original factory A/C car, but the system was removed (compressor, condenser, lines, etc) during the engine rebuild and the parts were unfortunately taken from the shop and are no longer with the car. The interior is largely original and shows well for a driver. There are some surfaces that have faded due to sun exposure, and the original dashpad plastic has become somewhat soft and sticky, and has been covered with a carpeted pad for a number of years. The car comes with a nice pair of 440HP exhaust manifolds to allow the car to be visually converted to factory dual exhaust, 375hp specification if desired. (...)"

Fender tag added for records -- @69CoronetRT @cuda hunter @david hill

View attachment 607786

View attachment 607787

View attachment 607788

View attachment 607789

View attachment 607790

View attachment 607791

View attachment 607792

View attachment 607793

View attachment 607794

View attachment 607795
Wasn't the ad for a black 300 vert with some custom wheels etc.?

Or am I missing something?

Back