WANTED 1970/71 CHRYSLER 300 FENDER PARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8654.JPG
IMG_8655.JPG
IMG_8656.JPG

Yes they sure look like the ones I need....and that tripod for the corners looks like if I move the j nuts from their old location to the other two stamped out holes that are spaced wider the two legs of that tripod match exactly to the holes.
So I would need to create a hole for the third leg and install a j but there.
Let me know if u want to part with those L brackets and how much?
Thank u for detailing what I need to do also!!

Bob provided me with the switch, harness and relay from his 300 so hopefully I can make it functional soon.

LOL! He was in his late 70s when he passed. He liked them so much he had bought 2 spares just in case !!!!
I'm still unpacking boxs and boxs of stuff that came with the car.
I guess it was just a thing some of his generation found intriguing?
I find it odd like you do. And it was one thing to put one on the driver side but then to add another on the passenger side....LOL!
And they weren't even functional!!
Just dummy's!
I'm glad they didn't require much to mount them. Looks like a couple of 5/16 holes.

I'm 61 and I remember the two angled antennas I use to see on the tops of the rear quarters on 55 Bel Airs or early 60s Galaxies.
Maybe there were cars that came that way from the factory? I don't know?

The j nuts on these plastic surrounds are literally crumbling away. Do they make an installation kit for these or where's a good place to buy a package of them?
I went to the local Ace hardware and they had some that were similar but not exactly. I think they wanted like 1.45 a piece for them! I'm thinking Times how many I need? And there not even correct?

Yes they sure look like the ones I need....and that tripod for the corners looks like if I move the j nuts from their old location to the other two stamped out holes that are spaced wider the two legs of that tripod match exactly to the holes.
So I would need to create a hole for the third leg and install a j but there.
Let me know if u want to part with those L brackets and how much?
Thank u for detailing what I need to do also!!
Sent you a PM, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back