For Sale 1970 Polara Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Michael.... It shouldn't come to that.... Since I let my term expire with the town I was hoping I'd have more time... I'm not seeing it yet.

I guess I really need to get on this horse

I would love to either start a registry or take over someone's inactive one. Do it Dave, you're halfway or more there as it is.

I have over 2400 photos and over a hundred cars found. But some like this red car from Jersey I have no numbers on it

No`, that simply wont be sufficient . It needs to be done the right way or not at all

What would the "right way" look like? The Sport Fury GT registry is a little clunky but it is fun to look through, maybe not enough pictures, but it gets the job done.

What would the "right way" look like? The Sport Fury GT registry is a little clunky but it is fun to look through, maybe not enough pictures, but it gets the job done.

That site does get the job done but no where near as sophisticated as I want one , yet it needs to be simplistic

Guess I reopened a Pandora's Box. Glad to help...
ROFL_Smiley.gif

And Michael that was another problem I had... where to start and where to end...

I would start with what interests you most and what kind of data you really collect.
AFAIK it is about 1970 Polara CVs.
Followed by other 70/71 Polaras and Monacos

You only have a personal registry for the 70 verts, don't you?
You need someone computer savy who can built you something up.
Easy to register for others and easy for you to post pics.

Isn't your daughter in the age where classmates of her are IT-guys who can help with that for a few bucks?

Carsten

I agree, it can be a big undertaking. Sounds like you already have a private database. I have noticed quite a few Registries come and go. If you decide to go forward with it I would just stick to what you personally feel passionate about.

Good luck!

Dave

Hi Dave,

at least "Lewis Wiemert" from FB says he owns it and lives there according to his visible profile.

Carsten

Dave, is this 115065? Regardless, has the car been seen since 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back