SOLD 1971 Imperial LeBaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

Reaction score
Contact seller
Very clean Southern California and Arizona car. It's a 4 door hardtop, B2 Glacial blue outside and B9 dark blue leather inside, white vinyl top. Very pretty car! 100% rust free! No rust on this baby anywhere. Trunk floor still has paint on it. 118k original miles, 440 with electronic ignition conversion, 727 auto, power disk brakes, power windows and power vents, power driver and passenger seat, cruise control, factory AM/FM 8 track radio and tilt/telescopic column. The exterior paint is faded and the vinyl top need redone. The interior shows very little wear. Some rub marks on the driver seat from getting in and out of the car and a small heal hole in the carpet. Nice everything else including dash pad and headliner. The car runs well on an auxiliary tank but needs the original gas tank dropped and cleaned out. The car has sat for the past 8 years. The electrical stuff seems to work but most of it is slow. Probably need some lube and connections cleaned.
Currently, there are no emblems on the car. I have the previous owner looking for them as he says he has them, somewhere.
If you don't trust my description, send Chris (azblackhemi) over to look at it.:poke:
$3200 clean AZ title

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I almost can't wait to see it!

Nothing like getting volunteered by my buddy! I hope it 's at your dads house. :BangHead:

Hahaha, no! You'll have to come to downtown Phoenix! Road Trip!!

I just noticed.....it has power vent windows too!!!!

That is a nice looking car for the money.

Lovely car.. makes me think of which shrubbery I could clear in the driveway...
Is anyone else seeing 1967-69 hubcaps, and 69 door panels on this baby?

List of things that are needing attention or are wrong:
-fuel tank needs cleaned out
-carb needs cleaned out or rebiuilt
-steering box is loose and leaks
-1969 grille
-right front corner light broke
-dent in the lower middle on the front bumper
-minor wear to the interior
-cracked windshield
-both front window roll up and down. driver side back window is slow, passenger side doesn't work.
Maybe more as I go over the car again and again. Still a great car for someone to cruise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back