For Sale 1972 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham coupe - $8500 (Garfield)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - this is driving me crazy. I did find a previous thread about this New Jersey car. Kingbowl says that its not his car - so there must be 2?!?!?!?!?!
Here is that previous thread - For Sale - 1972 New Yorker 2 door hard top
I have one of these too and it's the only one I ever met in person in 35 years of ownership. I used to believe they were scarce. Are they? Besides Kingbowl and myself, I think another member has one.

Oliver - these are the only 2 1972 Chrysler sunroof cars that I have run across in almost 5 years of looking. I believe they made at least a couple hundred cars, but C-Body survivability (is that a word) is pretty low - so I am guessing not too many are left. So do you have a sunroof car also? Thanks, Scott.

Hi Scott, Sorry I didn't realize we were talking about sunroof cars only. Mine doesn't have one. It's a base model with few options other than A/C. It even has manual windows and seats. In a way I'm kind of glad to have fewer things to fix! Regards, Oliver

Hi Scott, Sorry I didn't realize we were talking about sunroof cars only. Mine doesn't have one. It's a base model with few options other than A/C. It even has manual windows and seats. In a way I'm kind of glad to have fewer things to fix! Regards, Oliver
Yes, when dealing with older cars such as these, simple does have some upside to it. Less 50 year old wiring to deal with! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back