For Sale 1972 Chrysler

Status
Not open for further replies.
For posterity....

Up for sale is in all original 25,500 mile Chrysler New Yorker with 440 RB motor. Rebuilt carburetor, new tires, fresh tune up, solid original body nice solid body. Everything works except air conditioning and clock. Runs and drives effortlessly, A very nice find, Estate of original couple. $ $4000.00 !!! No trades or tire kickers.
IMG_6514.jpg
IMG_6515.jpg
IMG_6516.jpg
IMG_6517.jpg
IMG_6518.jpg
IMG_6519.jpg
IMG_6520.jpg
IMG_6521.jpg

So, who says to themselves " I'm a tire kicker, he says no tire kickers so I better not call"?

I've always found that one amusing.

Why do the guys that have no interest in estate cars always find them first...?

Nice looking car. I hope she finds a home

So, who says to themselves " I'm a tire kicker, he says no tire kickers so I better not call"?

I've always found that one amusing.
LOL that's why I do not call?

They Bid on anything just very low. My brother in law used to do alot of estate auctions mostly bidding on tools at very low price (takes discipline ) most times he would try to half if they had a starting price and nobody would bid against, I know he got a couple of pop rivit tool kits for like a $1-2 the rivets alone were worth more.

Nice looking car. I hope she finds a home

I kind of like this one, clean, the price is right, only problem is that it would need to be parked outside.

Alan

The seats in those cars were superb - very well done by some real artists back in the day.

One of those eternal questions but since there are those who make a living from estate sales, just like those in Storage Wars, it doesn't surprise me. Recall the guy on Hagerty who does the barn find stories. Obviously a great job being able to spend your days driving around the country looking into barns while the rest of us work.

As for the car I love it. I love blue yet have never owned a blue car. I love the 4 door as I don't care at all for the 2 doors. Price is good and I'd probably be crying after hearing what the guy who found it paid. Nonetheless, too far away.

Wasn't this car run through BJ a while back? I think it was advertised as a Newport in the ad and we all made fun of it.

There is a lot of worse ways to spend $4000...mileage looks correct.
If I lived in a climate where you could drive it all year around it would be awesome just to have around to drive every once and awhile.
Blue looks great on that car!

Dave

I was just told by a friend of mine that the car is sold. If you really wanted it, you waited too long.

Ok, shall we take bets on when it shows up again at a higher price, and more wordy description, in the next few weeks?

Its a really nice car with 25,000 miles 4DR or not it is great deal. This runs and rides like a new one better than today's cars. I love the color on it it's not green or brown or yellow. If I didn't have a C Body I would really consider this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back