1972 Fury Police

bollotti

Reaction score
Came across this whilst looking for a 2 door C body.

What would the specs of something like this be?

D6A781F7-CF25-4C8D-96DC-4FF71ED44059.jpeg

Thanks for the link, looks stunning. I don’t usually like the front headlights on a 72, but in that color combination, it looks just right

Beautiful Car! . . . do I spy a sunroof???

Somehow, I think I've seen this one before. Was this the one that was written-up in MCG 2 or 3 years ago? IIRC, it was ordered by a C-P dealer mechanic w/ the E86 440 and all the options - and factory was reluctant to build it, because it stickered higher than an Imp. I'll try and research it tonite when I get off work . . . see if I can find the article. Got to find something to do in Ohio, when its -40 wind chill . . .

Beautiful Car! . . . do I spy a sunroof???

Somehow, I think I've seen this one before. Was this the one that was written-up in MCG 2 or 3 years ago? IIRC, it was ordered by a C-P dealer mechanic w/ the E86 440 and all the options - and factory was reluctant to build it, because it stickered higher than an Imp. I'll try and research it tonite when I get off work . . . see if I can find the article. Got to find something to do in Ohio, when its -40 wind chill . . .
Might have been longer than that, but yeah, it was in MCG.

Found it . . . full story on this car is in MCG August 2014 issue. Don't know, but it might be on their website as well. Beautiful car!

I wish that there was a Mopar magazine with articles written by an unbias writer, not a B/E body guy....you can tell by the choice of terms and words that they could care less about the car.

Also to correct it, there were only two 440s for 72/73 Furys, the T code 220HP non HP motor and the Police only 280HP 440...

But I'm not surprised that Rob Wolfe had that incorrect.

Nick

Back