73MonWg1.jpg

73MonWg2.jpg

73MonWg3.jpg

73MonWg4.jpg

Bidding has ended on this item.
Ended: Jul 31, 2017 , 9:58PM
Current bid: US $4,050.00 [ 19 bids ]

Last edited:
This is the type of guy you want to deal with.
He already has the answers to the right questions.

s-l1600.jpg

Yep. I'm satisfied.

This is the type of guy you want to deal with.
He already has the answers to the right questions.

View attachment 136112

Yep. I'm satisfied.

That might be partly due to the fact that I interacted with him a couple months ago trying to buy it for an Australian friend of mine. So he already knew the right answers for the likely questions that would arise in the sale. But in the end, the seller had in mind a price and the potential buyer was deterred by the green colors on the car, so he ended up deciding to buy another one instead. One needs to be patient with the seller, as he is a very busy guy and getting timely responses to questions might take awhile, but he did come through and I decided he is trustworthy.

Ugh......more green
I really don't mind the green exterior, but why does it always have to be green on green on green. Still might go look if I find time, love the front end.

$_1.JPG

Last edited:
Youre entitled but I cant handle that much green. It really has to work with the car which I judge on a car by car basis. This isnt bad but still too much

Youre entitled but I cant handle that much green. It really has to work with the car which I judge on a car by car basis. This isnt bad but still too much
Do I love green? Far from it. I could just live easier with that than black. I think it would be too dark in there, even with all the glass. I think black looks best with a silver exterior, but even then, I would pick blue over black. Good thing they had choices then, unlike now.

I like the contrast in a car. In general I do not like a green, blue or red interior. Obviously that is on a car by car basis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back