NOT MINE 1976 NYB

barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
As much as I desire this one, the fleet reduction continues. Space is at a premium with the pending sale of the shop. Can't say as I've ever seen the lower lines before.

1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham
440 V8
71,800 Miles
Automatic Transmission

??'? Dive into nostalgia: a pristine 1976 Chrysler New Yorker, now on sale at Frankman Motor Co! With just three owners and a garage-kept history, this Southern belle boasts timeless elegance and power. Car and Driver raves about its luxurious Corinthian leather interior, smooth ride, and effortless performance, making it a head-turner wherever it cruises.
Complete with deluxe features like dual remote mirrors, rear defroster, on-board air compressor, adjustable rear suspension, and BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires, this New Yorker promises a ride as comfortable as it is captivating.
Don't let this piece of automotive history slip away??"schedule your test drive today and elevate your drive to a whole new level of luxury! ????

Walkaround Video available on our website.
More info and pictures on www.frankmanmotors.com stock# UK129882
Or call for more info (605)250-8776
1713105504645.png

1713105551893.png

1713105579235.png

Price $15,876, eh I wouldn't get too excited, it's a re-spray, chrome is aged, engine color not right and funky stuff going on with the dash. KM/H funky speedo overlay? Car was obviously in Canunckistan at one time.

1713111654179.png

1713111672330.png

1713111696363.png

1713111721650.png

1713111754073.png

A gazzilion pictures at dealer site but not many of underside <red flag>

BBW IMHO

Price $15,876, eh I wouldn't get too excited, it's a re-spray, chrome is aged, engine color not right and funky stuff going on with the dash. KM/H funky speedo overlay? Car was obviously in Canunckistan at one time.

A gazzilion pictures at dealer site but not many of underside <red flag>

BBW IMHO

You're right, the engine color looks almost like a Ford blue. And what's with the black paint\undercoating on the underside of the hood and engine compartment. It is a sunroof car though - don't see many of those.

Those stickers on the speedo take me back...In Canada after the swap to the metric system in 1976 you could by packs of small round clear stickers to show what your speed was in KMs. They are removable. Most people did a terrible job sticking them on and they were all askew. This is one of the better jobs I've seen.

Canadian cars got km speedos in 77, we had MPH speedos same as US til then.

Hush all Yee Nah sayers.. all that is wrong can be easily righted.. Sept for the Autotemp, just leave the funky On/Off switch. Not at 15K mind you.. But!

Me likey…

If you had to put extra "stuff (trim)" at least put on a Chrysler product even if it wasn't for that year! I'm thinking the 1974-'75 lower body aluminum trim comes to mind instead of the crap that's on now! There's a lot of stuff for sale lately that's not very good (even poor quality) and are way over priced.... which is up to the potential buyer willing to pay for for something and then spending a small fortune just correcting certain problems/issues! Just my 2 cents worth.

As much as I desire this one, the fleet reduction continues. Space is at a premium with the pending sale of the shop. Can't say as I've ever seen the lower lines before.
[/URL]

1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham
440 V8
71,800 Miles
Automatic Transmission

??'? Dive into nostalgia: a pristine 1976 Chrysler New Yorker, now on sale at Frankman Motor Co! With just three owners and a garage-kept history, this Southern belle boasts timeless elegance and power. Car and Driver raves about its luxurious Corinthian leather interior, smooth ride, and effortless performance, making it a head-turner wherever it cruises.
Complete with deluxe features like dual remote mirrors, rear defroster, on-board air compressor, adjustable rear suspension, and BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires, this New Yorker promises a ride as comfortable as it is captivating.
Don't let this piece of automotive history slip away??"schedule your test drive today and elevate your drive to a whole new level of luxury! ????

Walkaround Video available on our website.
More info and pictures on www.frankmanmotors.com stock# UK129882
Or call for more info (605)250-8776
View attachment 655680

View attachment 655681

View attachment 655682
WTF is a "Safe Point Inpsection" and why is it $400 bucks? Lots and lots of kitchy stuff done to the car, which, thankfully can mostly be undone. Further posters speculation is likely correct. There's no front bumper rubber bits at the outer ends on cars built for the Great White North. Those peel 'n stick decals on the speedo were available damn near everywhere after we got metric rammed down our throats.

And what the hell does that "A/C over ride" switch do?

Good thing this car has a sunroof, otherwise, I couldn't get excited about it at $5k. But the only person who's going to cough up $15k for this car is somebody suffering from "More Money Than Brains".

WTF is a "Safe Point Inpsection" and why is it $400 bucks? Lots and lots of kitchy stuff done to the car, which, thankfully can mostly be undone. Further posters speculation is likely correct. There's no front bumper rubber bits at the outer ends on cars built for the Great White North. Those peel 'n stick decals on the speedo were available damn near everywhere after we got metric rammed down our throats.

And what the hell does that "A/C over ride" switch do?

Good thing this car has a sunroof, otherwise, I couldn't get excited about it at $5k. But the only person who's going to cough up $15k for this car is somebody suffering from "More Money Than Brains".
A/C override is their way of bypassing the ATCII system to operate the blower motor is my guess..

Back