For Sale 1977 Dodge crew cab - factory 440.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crv

Reaction score
Contact seller
According to the seller, it's an original 440 truck.
1977 Dodge D250 Adaventure
upload_2017-6-27_13-2-11.jpeg

Of course, just after Will buys his new truck!

as far as dodge trucks go,that ones a rare beast.
right down to the factory cb radio.
deffo worth saving,price isnt too bad either.
Thanks for sharing this one

Earlier today I tried calling the number listed to get a bit more info/photos, but nobody answered, this one won't last long.

Wow, I love it... When I first looked at the photo I thought someone put a smoke stack in it and I was ready to strangle the bastard.

Well, at least he spelled his name right. Nice truck but I would prefer a small block with A/C.
The Club Cab in the background looks interesting too.

Wow, I love it... When I first looked at the photo I thought someone put a smoke stack in it and I was ready to strangle the bastard.
Would someone 'smoke' that much that they need a smoke stack?, it is CA after all...

Would someone 'smoke' that much that they need a smoke stack?, it is CA after all...
You never know. I saw a kid around here with an 85 F-150 with stacks. .. no doubt a gasoline engine and definitely RWD .. still felt the need to plumb the exhaust though the bed of the truck. .. can't imagine that was good for the back pressure.

Can't have been many of these made. Cool truck. Can't say I've seen the full cab with a short bed of this vintage

1977 Dodge D250 Adventure Custom
This truck was a special older truck !!!
The truck has factory 440 4 Barrel motor A727 Torkflight Trasmission, This is a So/Cal Truck, Most were 360 Motors or 318 motors. Some one wanted power during gas crunch days. Has a Dana 70 Rear end. With 3:55. Gears. Short bed, Full trim package, have the front grill and radiator with the truck. The interior in this truck is fully loaded Adventure package, with all the inside and outside trim. This Dodge Adventure had every option that was offered in 1977 And it's a Crew Cab Even has. Factory AM/FM/C.B. Radio it's all there. Running truck, the last of the mussel trucks. Truck never been wreck body Strate all the trim. If you want more info or pictures Call or you can Text Jim.
Thank You
He's asking 4500 clams. I'm not sure if that's a good price, even if it is the last of the mussel trucks. He might flounder a bit before finding the right buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back