1977 dodge royal monaco 360 mopar plymouth chrysler - $1900 (joliet area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Thinking about selling or trading my royal monaco. It has rust on the lower 3-4 inchs of body mainly in the rear. Its fixable just have to make panels yourself or get some bondo nothing serious. Also has some rust behind back window nothing serious. Its a 2 door with the half blue vinyl top silver car blue interior. Needs a manual regulator for drivers side window. Other wise interior is great on rip in drivers seat. Only power accesory is the seat. Non ac car, 8 track radio 8 track not working but radio works new speakers. Tilt and telescoping wheel. 110,000 miles has rebuilt 360 4 barrel edelbrock carb and performer intake. Not sure if it has a cam or not small lope idle nothing serious maybe an rv cam ? New duals with glass packs, flex fan mopar air cleaner and chrome valve covers with T bolts . Runs and drives great has decent tires with squad car wheels with the right dog dish caps and beauty rings which are hard to find. Solid floors and frame. Trunk is solid too. Hide away headlights, motor doesnt work but theres a knb to raise and lower the doors but im working on that and currently looking for the window regulator. Its my daily driver and hasnt given me any problems. Will trade for other chrysler products (cordoba, yorker, newport, ramcharger) anything mopar, may sell squad car wheels seperate can text or email pics i will try to get some up here to post. Looking for 1900$ will take offers or trades. May lower price if i keep cop wheels. Thanks

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4376808699.html

00808_5A5Cyh9asDv_600x450.jpg

A lot of rust on this one.

Why what are you talking about?

"It has rust on the lower 3-4 inchs of body mainly in the rear. Its fixable just have to make panels yourself or get some bondo nothing serious. Also has some rust behind back window nothing serious."

Royal Monaco Diplomat coupe...dang shame for that to happen to such a rare car. That dash pad is in amazing shape.

Northern & Eastern cars = Great interiors, crappy bodies.
Western & Southern Plains cars = Great bodies, (usually) good interiors.
Desert cars = Great bodies, what freakin' interior?
Southern cars = A tossup, depending where in the South you are.

It never ends. Find a straight AZ or NM car with a shot interior and mate that with the insides of this one.

Ad says "may lower the price if I keep cop wheels", so I think these came on afterwards by the seller.

Why what are you talking about?

"It has rust on the lower 3-4 inchs of body mainly in the rear. Its fixable just have to make panels yourself or get some bondo nothing serious. Also has some rust behind back window nothing serious."

If there is rust on the lower quarter panels.......there are more serious problems that are prone on rusting formals that can't be fixed with a simple patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back