For Sale 1977 New Yorker Coupe, St Regis Special Edition (For Stan?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
I saw this one in Saskatchewan
I thought Stan might like.

1977 New Yorker Coupe, St Regis Special Edition
$10,900.00 Canadian = Approximately $8067.80 USD

This 1977 New Yorker Coupe, St Regis Special Edition is a truly remarkable original condition garage find with under 15,000 kilometers from new.(Approximately 10,000 miles).
It was part of an estate sale and is in outstanding condition as it was garage kept and pampered from new as well as being driven very little. It may possibly be the nicest surviving New Yorker Brougham in our province or beyond. The car;
-is rust free
-has outstanding paint with no fading or peeling
-has no cracks or peeling in the ¾ vinyl roof
-has all options working (other than what is indicated below)
-has clear, blemish free glass
-has an immaculate interior with no cracks in the dash, tears in the upholstery or stains in the carpet
The factory 440 starts and runs as it should and the transmission shifts smoothly. In the past year the rad was replaced along with the calipers and a new set of tires were added. The original LR 78’s (with lots of tread) mounted on the factory original Chrysler road wheels are included. The new tires were mounted on a set of OEM road wheels from another New Yorker.
What the car needs is a heater core, A/C recharge and a fuel gauge sending unit installed. I am open to hearing about potential trades of North American luxury cars from 1968 to 1984 and will consider trading up, down or across. I would own 100 collector cars if I could but instead I buy one, enjoy it for a while, and then look for a way to own and experience another. So many cars………..so little time.

If interested please text or call 306-203-2645.
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG

Very critical issues at this point in my life.
Especially the gas part...
Yes, I was reminded not too long ago how impossible it is to push a Formal by yourself when the fuel gauge and the brain both stop working correctly... parts car, I'm getting close to taking her off the road and eventually want to redo her. Meanwhile she will do her job for the Imperials.

Pictures of everything except the A/C controls.....ATC II?

Redo her? Crap. There goes my Orlando overnight emergency parts source...
UNTRUE... this way is better, now I won't have to worry about keeping her roadworthy for a while. The decision was reached the other week, when I was going to give her a run to work... short warmup while I shuffled crap into her and was running late... end of my driveway the red brake light popped on... pulled up on the park brake pedal... no change. Pulled back up the drive way and reshuffled. It doesn't even matter why the light came on, I have a small (and not so small) list of things to tear apart for misc Imperial repairs I've been wanting to get to.

In my cramped little garage, it is better that I plan to do things on an exchange basis for big items and have a way to assure I can put things back together promptly when taking things apart. It is the real reason I bought her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back