For Sale 1979 Chrysler LeBaron Medallion Coupe - $5600

Status
Not open for further replies.

IwannaImp

Reaction score
Contact seller
Wonder if he will get that price - looks pretty nice, though...

1979 Chrysler LeBaron Medallion Coupe

00z0z_jwEX3vhqFsT_1200x900.jpg

00606_4oZMQMVG0W_1200x900.jpg

00q0q_jUDmzQrVssH_1200x900.jpg

Really nice... IDK what the market is for these...$5600 isn't a lot, but may be too much for this. There is a buyer at that price somewhere...

Really nice... IDK what the market is for these...$5600 isn't a lot, but may be too much for this. There is a buyer at that price somewhere...

I looked at his other ad for a 74 LTD - both cars (at least from pics) seemed to be well taken care of - this one kinda intrigues me.....just don't see these anymore.

Not my cuppa tea but a nice looking clean car either way.. never knew those came with the slant six. That's cool, my first car had a slant six, the thing ran like a champ and as a teenager I couldn't kill it. She was a 68 Plymouth valiant, four-door, olive drab green. I miss that car.

You and I share very similar tastes Mark. I've always liked these but the t bar makes me weak

There's one on EBay with T-Tops for $750... it's complete, I spoke with the owner. But it need EVERYTHING. It's in Colorado I believe. No rust from what he tells me. I'll see if I can find the listing if anyone is interested.

There's one on EBay with T-Tops for $750... it's complete, I spoke with the owner. But it need EVERYTHING. It's in Colorado I believe. No rust from what he tells me. I'll see if I can find the listing if anyone is interested.

1+1=1+

I stand corrected.. I was Mirada with T's.. Red on Red with a white half top. If it matters..

There was an 81 or 82 Coupe For Sale in Northern Wi. for about a year and I suspect never sold because near the same price. It came from down south. It had the rare option that had a wire mesh grill.

There was an 81 or 82 Coupe For Sale in Northern Wi. for about a year and I suspect never sold because near the same price. It came from down south. It had the rare option that had a wire mesh grill.

LeBaron LS

I found one of those rare grilles at the Phoenix ecology 15+ years ago. It's on my 5th Ave now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back