For Sale 1979 Magnum XE GT 6500. Johnstown Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this thread a moment ago and read thru it all, when the Charger Daytona was mentioned I thought of this very same car. I was selling junk just a few booths away from it that weekend.

If it matters to anyone, I have a set of Magnum GT wheels I'm not using, not sure if I will ever use them, might sell if somebody needs them for a resto.
Your box is full, could you PM me,as I am Interested in the wheels you have.

On its way after leaving Colorado this morning. This picture was taken by the shipper.

2017043095121247.jpg

I can't wait to see some real pics pics of it! It's looking even better than the ones we saw earlier. How long till it gets to you?

:thumbsup: ..congratulations, looks great on the trailer. Can't wait to see her at your place

I can't wait to see some real pics pics of it! It's looking even better than the ones we saw earlier. How long till it gets to you?

Get this, the shipper lives in the same County as I live so now I have a local contact for me and my friends to go direct to and get a better price. He said depending on weather Mon,Tues or Wed. I told him to take his time as I'm off Wed/Thurs this week.

Well she was dellivered today. A few minor issues will be dealt in time. Charging the battery overnight after filling up with non ethanol premium plus a can of SeaFoam and two Heats into the fuel tank. I washed,waxed it and played with a few things. Here are some of the pics.
magnum1.jpg
magnum2.jpg
magnum inside.jpg
magnum drivers rear.jpg
magnum p-lights frt.jpg

AND to think I thought Will was way out in front on the list. Pete, you had great vision, great pick up!!:thumbsup:

Congratulations great looking car. I really like the way it is optioned and the colour combo. Best of luck with it.

Dave

1979 Dodge Magnum GT from Colorado is now SOLD and will be in Wisconsin with my other cars soon. A BIG thanks to BigCRig for inspecting the car. He was a tremendous help and will be compensated for his efforts.
Looks like it is far better than the red one!

I was there for the unloading and yes Pete got one hell of a nice Magnum! Cant wait to park my 79 Ttop 300 next to it at the shows. I'm having second thoughts about selling the 300 now, Just want to keep them all!

DSCN1094.JPG

Looks like it is far better than the red one!

The red one needed more than I will have invested in this car, plus this one has the E-58 Police Package motor and suspension. Yes for me it does come down to dollars and cents. My goal is to maximize the distance between total investment vs fair market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back