NOT MINE 1981 Chrysler Imperial Limousine - eBay Description - Cleveland, Ohio

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
At the time of posting : Starting bid - $20,000, Time left:4d 17h | Monday, 10:57AM

1981 Chrysler Imperial Limousine - eBay Description - Cleveland, Ohio

eBay Description
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 2A3BY62J3BR133885

1981 Chrysler Imperial 36" stretch Limousine. This is a very rare opportunity to buy a vehicle with very few known to exist. This car has been rumored to have been Lee Iacocca's personal limousine when he was head of Chrysler. But there is no documentation to prove this. This is also the type of cars used in Burt Reynold's Cannonball Run 2 movie as well as a few more movies.

This car was the largest of the stretch limousines produced with the early 1980's Imperial. This car has never been damaged or painted. All of the leather seat are original. Obviously it dates itself with the high end tv and radio setup in the rear area.

We have had this vehicle in our family for over 20 years but it is time for this beautiful car to find a new home. She runs and drives great. No issues. Always maintained and in a climate controlled warehouse.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
s-l1600-7.jpg
s-l1600-8.jpg
s-l1600-9.jpg
s-l1600-10.jpg

Last edited:
No mention if it has the wonderful, amazing and completely crap EFI system that usually was changed out with the retrofit pkg that Chrysler had to use to get the things to run properly. I have the 39 page retrofit instructional manual that came with the kit. A serious shitload of work for the mechanic at the dealership to do to finish the job. I had one once and it filled the bed of a pickup truck.

What's with the Lincoln Continental Mark trunk lid? As if they weren't mistaken for a Lincoln already. (Like mine is at events)

I had an '82 Coupe. Me Likes it !

Rare car. I always liked these but never found the right one.

Back