For Sale 2006 Ford Crown Victoria PI Street Appearance Package - CA - ebay - $7800

Status
Not open for further replies.

300Nutter

Reaction score
Contact seller
Yeah, I know I will get flamed, but somebody might be looking for one of these as a driver, to not put so many miles on their C-body.

Anyway, all the nice CVPIs now seem to be on the West Coast. Prices are too high, but the cars look nice.

2006 Ford Crown Victoria STREET APPEARANCE PACAKGE | eBay

s-l500.jpg

Type Crown Vic into San Francisco Craigslist and most all are P71 cars. This one is obviously a dealer who can't use enough flowering words in large size to get his point across. I'm not sure if there is a burgeoning Crown Vic police car community yet but as far as the Crown Vic being desirable right now I don't think so. Most look at them as taxi's and drivers only.

Actually, there is a thriving CVPI fanbase, although it's admittedly small. I don't think the West Coast is the base of it..seems to be mainly in the NE USA.

From my reading, it's to be mostly younger (under 40) folks who are playing with them because they are cheap When they were being dumped en-mass on the auction market a couple of years ago for around $1-$2k, interest picked up.

Youtube has several channels where people show off their mods.

They all have over 100k miles, which explains the lower prices.

The first one has only 67k miles.

The 2003 you linked (last one), really is nicely equipped. Factory cruise control is rare in a CVPI. I can see why it would be a favorite.

I think $15k is optimistic.

Now if it was one that Andy and Barney drove....he might pull that much.

19993-6a00e54ed05fc2883301b8d08f4a8b970c-400wi.jpg

Missed the hose first time I looked. Well, he might get $15k after all.

What about that Imperial next to it?

From the Broderick Crawford era

:steering:

The Mercury ad is gone already.
As far as Broderick Crawford is concerned I find this piece of trivia amusing :

"While representing the California Highway Patrol as "Chief Mathews", Crawford was known with considerable embarrassment by the CHP as "Old 502" due to his habit of driving under the influence of alcohol ("Code 502" was the CHP police radio code for drunken driving)".

The Mercury ad is gone already.
As far as Broderick Crawford is concerned I find this piece of trivia amusing :

"While representing the California Highway Patrol as "Chief Mathews", Crawford was known with considerable embarrassment by the CHP as "Old 502" due to his habit of driving under the influence of alcohol ("Code 502" was the CHP police radio code for drunken driving)".

Thought so, here's the lush in Highway Patrol 127 Motorcycle Revenge.

Highway Patrol 127 Motorcyle Revenge_00_06_03_13.jpg

Oh lookee here, Who Dat?

Highway Patrol 127 Motorcyle Revenge_00_03_51_09.jpg

Highway Patrol 127 Motorcyle Revenge_00_04_59_12.jpg

Well I'll be...

Highway Patrol 127 Motorcyle Revenge_00_25_26_14.jpg

Just watched the Episode Blood Money with "Spock" Leonard Nimoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back