For Sale '57 Desoto Firedome Sportsman 2 DR with original paint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfish

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.bismanonline.com/linton_nd/1957_desoto_firedoom_sportsman_2_dr_hardtopMostly original, with original paint. Nice! Quite few of these for sale recently.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hemi 341 V-8 Engine, 49,450 ACTUAL Miles, Original Paint, Car is almost totally Original, Car has always been stored inside never left outside, Car colors are - Capri Blue and Frost white.[/FONT]

image.jpg

image.jpg

Maybe I shouldn't have posted this one. The wife's interested. If I can get a break out here on the rig I may just drive over and take a look.

Baby blue is not my favorite color but it's still a stunner

Nor is it mine. When the wife and I were on vacation in Idaho last summer we saw a 1960 Fury in someone's driveway. My wife isn't a huge car person, but she wouldn't shut up about that car for a week. Then we seen a 59 caddy when we were in Miles City, MT a couple months later.....again with the week long finned car talk. So I sent her a picture of this one and I can image what our conversations will be like for the next week. It's like she only cares about fins, Elvis, and her cat. LOL

Nor is it mine. When the wife and I were on vacation in Idaho last summer we saw a 1960 Fury in someone's driveway. My wife isn't a huge car person, but she wouldn't shut up about that car for a week. Then we seen a 59 caddy when we were in Miles City, MT a couple months later.....again with the week long finned car talk. So I sent her a picture of this one and I can image what our conversations will be like for the next week. It's like she only cares about fins, Elvis, and her cat. LOL

sorry but that's funny Derrick .. but I like fins, Elvis, my cat too ... add in John R and you have it

Sadly, I am a generation younger than my wife. LOL. I do like cats and fins however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back