WANTED 62 dodge 880 parts wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me that the trunk lid for a '62 Chrysler would also fit. I could also be wrong, but it might be worth checking out, as I THINK the tailllight & housing is all that differs on the 880.

Murray is one of few people that would know.

Something tells me that the trunk lid for a '62 Chrysler would also fit. I could also be wrong, but it might be worth checking out, as I THINK the tailllight & housing is all that differs on the 880.

I agree, my understanding based on the research I had done a few years ago was that the 62 880 was basically a 62 Newport with a 61 Seneca front clip. As stated, the 62 880 tail lights, as well as other trim pieces were one year only, 880 only but most other parts "should" be interchangeable.

Similar ideas about 62 Dodge and Chtyslers. I'm thinking the shortened floor pans of the 62 Newport/300s and Dodge 880 may interchange with 63 and 64s as well. I'm hoping to use the front sub frame from a 64 Chrysler on my 62 Newport. Any guesses?

Similar ideas about 62 Dodge and Chtyslers. I'm thinking the shortened floor pans of the 62 Newport/300s and Dodge 880 may interchange with 63 and 64s as well. I'm hoping to use the front sub frame from a 64 Chrysler on my 62 Newport. Any guesses?

This is from the Chrysler 300 club website. You could cross ref the parts in all three manuals.

jholst.net Chrysler 300 Resources Page

upload_2021-5-25_11-36-43.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back